Please Read

I know it's been FOREVER! BUT LET ME EXPLAIN! A lot just happened over the years. I had family issues, I moved and have just been dealing with school. I know it's not an excuse and I know half you probably don't care, but I felt I should let you know. I do want to continue this story. With my improvement in writing, I feel like I can make this story A-MAZING! I've also have become really in tune with my art. That means I can create a cover. Make fanart, you guys can as well if you like. 

       And the story is going to be much more original and I'm making the relationship between K.O. and the reader develop more naturally. I just want this to be a nice story. I'm also thinking of giving the reader more love interests. For example, Dendy, Fink, etc. There will also be endings. Some good and some bad. The story is just going to get better. I may create a profile for the reader too and, so you know a bit about them. It also will become mainly focused on the reader. Even though K.O is the protagonist, he won't be in this story. This is the story of the reader finding herself and searching for her mother. As well as making some friends and enemies along the way. Overall, I have a lot of plans for this book and you enjoy the changes I make to it. 

       I would also like to announce that I may create a BNHA fanfic because of my LOVE for it. I discovered it last year and am just OBSESSED with it. Well...obsessed is a strong word. I just really love the anime.

      Another announcement is that I've started an art page on my Instagram. There you guys can check out my drawings and MASTERPIECES! Haha...JK!  But seriously, I would appreciate if any of you guys could follow me. I'm just trying to put my art out there and be recognized. My name is _ericreations_.  Aside from that thank you for taking the time to read this and again, I'm sorry for the long wait.