╰☆☆ ᴏᴋ ᴋ.ᴏ.! ʟᴇᴛ's ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴀʀs ☆☆╮

It was a regular day at Gar's bodega. Inside (Y/n) was restocking the shelves, while her father stood by her side. Now normally at this time of day, Rad would be restocking the shelves himself and would be transferring the products from the van that arrives around the back, into the store. After all, it is his job. However, ever since lunch ended the goofy, fuzzy-haired alien was nowhere to be seen. Neither was K.O.

           (Y/n), sighed as she added another can of processed meat to the current row she was restocking. She then turned to her father, "Dad, this is ridiculous. Rad and K.O. have been gone for almost an hour. At this point, I'll have to stay an extra hour, just to finish my job!" She exclaimed with frustration laced in her tone.

          Mr. Gar grumbled in agreement. His daughter was right, to finish today's chores, they would have to stay longer than planned. Except it wouldn't be his daughter that would have to make up for the loss of time. Instead, he would make Rad stay and finish (Y/n)'s job, knowing K.O. would be unable to help. Considering his shift ended, when his mother was done with her work.

         Mr. Gar pinched the bridge of his nose about to go look for the two slackers himself. Before the convenience store doors opened and said two barged into the store. Both screaming at the top of their lungs catching Mr. Gars' and (Y/n)'s attention.

         "Mr. Gar!"

         "(Y/n)!" Rad and K.O. exclaimed.

         "Huh?!" Mr. Gar replied, turning his neck to face his employees. 

         "There's this new game at the arcade called the "Face of Fear"!" Rad shrieked with excitement.

         "New game you, say?" (Y/n), questioned with interest as she tilted her head.

          "Yeah, it makes you face your biggest fears and adjusts your fear resistance stat depending on how well you do!" Rad explained. He used his powers to hover his and K.O.'s pow cards to present their stats to their buff boss and friend.

         "Huh?" (Y/n) said cocking an eyebrow. 

          "Just, look how fearless we've become," said Rad with a smug tone.

          Mr. Gar examined their cards, grumbling unimpressed with their stats. 

         "10? 15?" He huffed at their cards causing them to smack into the two slackers' faces. Mr. Gar placed his hands on his hips, "You kids left my daughter to do your dirty work, just to play your video games. Pah!" He folded his arms, "You two should be ashamed of yourselves," he said with DISAPPOINTMENT. At this K.O. and Rad began to sweat bullets and stammer over their words.

        Enid sitting in her usual spot at the counter-- clicked her teeth and shook her head. Arms crossed she said, "For shame, you two. For shame."

        (Y/n) began to quiver her lip, and lowered her head."How could you two do such a thing," she sniffled. 

        In response K.O. and Rad's eyes widened and they frantically shooked their heads and moved their arms in panic."N-No! (Y/n), pl-please it's not like that! I swear!" They both shouted in fear of hurting the girl's feelings.  

        (Y/n)'s shoulders began to tremble as giggles could be heard escaping from her mouth. She raised her head and laughed harder. "I'm just messin' with you guys!" She howled in mirth and slapped her knee. She took a deep breath and eventually calmed down. "But, you guys still owe me," she said as she swiped a tear from her eye.

       "Phew!" The two boys sighed in relief. Enid laughed at their facial expressions. 

       "Fine, I'll take you to get ice cream," Rad bargained being the first one, who relieved from his trauma. K.O. nodded in agreement.