Chapter 1: Let's Be Heroes

6-11 years later

                                                                                      3rd Pov

Y/n now works as an employee in her father's store called Gar's Bodega, that's right she is now the daughter of the strongest person at the Plaza, and maybe even the world,and right now she's sweeping the floors as one of her friends/ coworkers work the counter, while the other one pretends to clean the store. Their names are Rad and Enid.

Rad is an alien from another planet called, Planet X with blue skin, and has a green poofy afro, and he is a level 2 hero.

 Y/n likes Rad because she knows that he's actually a good guy even though he acts like a jerk sometimes, ok most of the time....OK  ACTUALLY  ALL THE TIME, but she still loves him, because, when it comes to Y/n if she's having a problem. 

He would actually put her before anything, or anyone else.

Now it comes to her good friend Enid who has purple hair that is always tied in a ponytail and has tan-like color skin. 

She's a level 3 hero who always has her back, and thinks that she's the cutest girl in the world.

 Whenever Y/n is feeling down, Enid always tries to find a way to help her feel better. 

                                                                                       Your Pov

As I continued to sweep the floors I heard multiple sounds, when I turned around I saw that all the hard work I spent sweeping were gone, there was a huge mess from where I just swept.

 "Aww, I just swept the floor." I sighed sadly, and looked up, and saw Rad talking to someone who looked around my age.

 "Oh, great, Y/n spent the last four hours cleaning the store, and now she's got to do it again.

She should've just pretended to clean it like I always do." I heard Rad say.

 "Oh, hi, there,...Rad. What a Rad name." Said the strange boy. I couldn't help but laugh silently at what he said, but he must've heard me because he turned around as his eyes met mine, and grew big as he looked at me.

 It was just a moment of silence as we stared back at each other, I could feel a tiny blush creep up to my face as one made its way to his as well, but before I could say anything, Rad cleared his throat turning our attention back towards him.

 "Yeah, Rad is short for Radicles. Back on my home planet, it's a really cool and rare name, too. Oh, and that's Y/n she's Mr. Gar's daughter." He said as he pointed at me, and handed K.O. back the things that he dropped. 

"Whoa! you're an alien and your Mr. Gars daughter? he asked. 

I and Rad looked at each other and simultaneously said "yeah" as we looked back at him.

"That's so cool, My names K.O."He said with a wide grin as he shook both of our hands.

 "Say can you both show me where the lighting nachos are?"He asked. I nodded, "sure thing."