12. Tears

Natsus POV.

'Something wrong natsu?'

'No... But, i'm going after lucy. Do you mind? I'll be back.... Maybe.'

'Eh okay, we'll just party on then!'

I runned out of the guild. I felt like i made a big mistake.... But i don't know what it is. Lisanna planned a birthday for me! Thats awensome! But why was lucy crying?

It made me upset, because i hoped to see her smiling...

I followed her scent and i brought me to the place where my old house used to be.

I heard someone sobbing and i could tell it was lucy. She was talking to herself.

'How could i be so stupid?! Ofcourse lisanna would buy him a new house. I should have known. But that isn't the problem. The fact that she has the courage to tell natsu SHE planned his whole birthday..... Is just...'

I was actually really shocked. Lisanna wouldn't do that! I was about to tell that lucy when i looked where she was sitting. My house was back.just how it looked like before it burned down.

Did lucy make this?

She was still crying. I decided to talk to her. So i sat down next to her.

'Uhm.... Hey luce.'

'He.'

'Why did you re-build my house?'

'I wanted to surprise you with a party and this would be your present.'

'So you're planning to throw a party?'

'No i already did. But lisanna stole it from me.'

'Come on luce you know lisanna wouldn't do such a thing.'

'Well, she did. And if you don't believe me, fine. I don't care! Go and live in your new house! Let me think, its in the same street as where lisanna lives huh? Well have a nice birthday i'm going home. You have one day to pack all your stuff before i throw it away.'

'Lucy! Why are you being so mean to lisanna! SHE is the one who actually has a present for me. How about friendship?' I yelled. I was so angry. But when i looked at Lucy's eyes i knew i made a mistake. A big one.

'Yeah natsu. What about friendship?' She says while tears are running down her cheek. And they keep coming.

'You know whats funny natsu? The fact that you wont believe me. And the fact that you actually tell me that i have no present for you. Because i have. I was planning to give two. This house, and.......m-my...... My heart. But yeah.... There's not much over from my heart.... I don't think you want a broken one right? That would be a bad present... I'm such a bad friend. I'm sorry.' Then she runs away.

And i sit there. With tears in my eyes. Because i'm a Total jerk. I broke the heart of my best friend because someone stole her idea and i didn't believe it.

I messed up.

Was i even able to fix it again?