10. Empty

Natsus POV.

'This is it!' Lisanna opens the door of the house. I walk in. It wasn't really big, but it was really cosy! There was a small kitchen and a large livingroom. The bedroom was big enough for one bed and a closet. Also, there was a bathroom. (Ofcourse) with a bath-tub! It was amazing for happy and i.

'Wow! Its amazing!' I say happy. Lisanna smiles. 'Great! Then we'll buy it. Lets say i'll buy it as a present for your birthday! So till then you will stay with lucy okay?' I nod happy.

When lisanna goes off, i walk around the house. Its empty. I have to buy all my stuff again.... But it was okay. I had to start over since my old house would never return.

I headed thowards Lucy's apartment, when i saw happy on the way. 'Hey happy!' 'Oh hey natsu! Where are you going?' 'To lucy! Comin' too?' He nods and we go to lucy.

I decided to not tell them yet about the house. I would keep it a secret till my birthday.

'So natsu,' lucy said while we were eating. 'Ecxited about your birthday yet?' 'Yeah!!' I said happily.

'Well, i'm going to bed. Goodnight natsu.' Lucy said and she walked upstairs. I wanted to come with her but i knew i couldn't. So i cleaned the table and i lay down on the couch.

My head was empty, just like my new house.

--------------------

Its short...... Gomen!

But still,

Please

Vote

Follow

Comment

If you can!!!!