20. Piggyback race

Lucy's POV.

I woke up with natsu all over me. I smiled when i remembered yesterday. My feet still hurt, but it's getting better already.

'Luceeeeeeeeeeee' i heard a husky voice, coming from the man on top of me. I felt butterflies in my stomach by hearing his sexy morning voice. He slowly tilted his head towards mine and smiled weakly. I chuckled at his cute actions and gave him a soft kiss on his lips what made him smile brighter.

'Did you sleep well natsu?' I asked.

'Yeeesss. Your bed is so comfy and you are too.' He said and hugged my waist tightly.

'Natsu. Can't. Breathe.' 'Sorry!' 'Haha is okay.' He smiled.

'I'm going to make you breakfast. Be right back!' He stood up and rushed to my kitchen, leaving me behind with a big smile on my face. I didn't regret a single thing about confessing to natsu. He is the sweetest guy ever.

I tried to get back to sleep, but before i even could close my eyes, i heard a noise coming from the kitchen, and it didn't sound good. I stood up slowly and made my way to the kitchen. (That's really hard when your feet a bandaged, if it was only one it would be easier...)

When i arrived, the whole kitchen was a mess, and in the middle stood a natsu with big, surprised eyes and messy hair (come on, how can you be mad at that?)

'Uhm... Maybe you should do the cooking....' He said shy.

I laughed really hard. I never saw natsu so shy and cute and it just made me laugh so hard and feel pain in my stomach. I totally forgot that i could barely stand and fell to the ground.

'Luce! Are you okay?!' Natsu runned towards me and looked at me with worried eyes, which only made me laugh harder.

'Stop laughing! It's not funny!' He pouted.

'Okay.... Ha okay sorry hahaha its just hahahahaha,.... Your reaction hahaha is so cuuutteeee! Hahahaha' natsu frowned, but then laughed together with me.

'I'll make you breakfast.'

After we ate breakfast, we put on some clothes and went to the guild.

Arriving there, natsu was out of breath because he wanted to show me how strong he was with me on his back. The idiot.

'Hey flamebrain! I see you got your girl!' Gray yelled.

'You bet i did ice-freak!!' Natsu yelled back.

'Oi! Wanna see who's stronger?'

'YOU BET I DO! PIGGY BACK RACE HERE AND NOW!'

Wait what? Natsu picked me up again and stood next to gray, who had a fangirling juvia on his back. Erza stood in front of us with a blue flag.

'Are you ready?!'

'YES!' 'YOU BET YA!'

Oh god save me now.....

'Ready? set............. GO!'

And off we went. Apparently there was a whole obsticle course in magnolia. There had been another piggyback race a few years ago, when i wasn't member on of the guild yet.

On the course we had to use magic, but because of my feet, i was weak in my magic. And natsu had to use both his hand and strength to run and concenstrate on the obsticles, so he also couldn't use magic. We had to pass everything by running.

'Luce, i'm going to try something, hold on tight!' Natsu yelled suddenly. So i held him as tight as i could.

'FIRE DRAGONS ROAR!!!' Natsu yelled. We flew a few meters back, but the whole course was open now.

'Good job natsu!' I cheered. He started running again.

After a few obsticles we saw the finish. Natsu started to run as fast as he could, with a the power he had left. He really wanted to win huh?

'YES! FINISHED!!!' Natsu yelled happy, but his face fell when he saw gray standing next to him with a Grinning Juvia. Oh no......

'WHAT? HOW CAN YOU BE FASTER?!' Natsu yelled in anger.

'Because i'm stronger than you, flamebrain.' Gray stated as a matter of fact.

'NO WAY! LUCY IS JUST HEAVIER THAN JUVIA!'

'NATSU?! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!' I yelled angry. I slapped him on his cheek and tried to walk away, which i couldn't, because of my feet. I fell down again and stayed there. Getting dirty from the dust on the ground.

'Lucy! I'm sorry... I didn't mean it like that....' Natsu appoligized (how do you spell that again?! >.< i forgot)

I sighed. I could never be mad at natsu. Idiot....

'It's okay... I know you didn't mean it.' I smiled.

'You're all dirty now! Let's go to your house!' Natsu said happy and dragged me to my house fast.

We went upstairs and he placed me on my bed and looked at me seriously.

'What?'

'You have to take a bath.'

'S- ohh... Uhm. Can you grab a towel?'

He walked to the bathroom to get one and gave it to me. For your explanation: i can't stay in the water too long with my feet, and there is a chance that i fall and break something when i am done. So natsu has to be with me.....

'Okay just uhh... Turn around for a moment.' I told him, and he turned around. I quickly undressed and wrapped the towel around myself.

'Yeah i'm ready.' He turned around again and dragged me to the bathroom.

'And.... Now?' He hesitated. There was already enough water in the tub. I looked at him and he looked a little scared. I sighed. There was no other option. And since he is my boyfriend now.... It is possible right?

'I'm going to get the towel off and you place me in the water.' I said without looking at him.

'Okay.' He said. Then i slowly got the towel off me and let it fall on the ground. There was a moment of silence, till natsu said something.

'You're beautiful.' I couldn't help but blush madly and trying to cover myself. He placed me i the tub and looked at me softly. Then he took of his shirt and pants (he left his Underwear on, Thanks god...) and got in the tub with me. I felt a little akward since both my feet were out of the water on the Side of the tub making my legs spread wide open and he was sitting in front of me.

I think he got the message, because we switched places so that he sat behind me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, thanking God even more that he left his Underwear on.

'You're perfect, luce.' He whispered sending me shivers.

'I love you natsu.' I said.

This idiot..... He can make me go all crazy....