19. Oh well....

Natsus POV

'I wanted to tell you something.' Lucy said. I looked at her. She was dressed up really nice. Does this mean she has a boyfriend?? I'm going to kick his ass......

'Natsu?'
'Huh?'
'You were drifting away...'
'Oh sorry.'
She looked at me and i think she was preparing to say something, but de had a hard time. She sighed, an then Spoke up. My heart was racing.

'I londndnkynf....'
'What?'
'I lovdndj yond'
'Lucy i can't hear you! Speak up!'
'I. Love. You. Natsu dragneel.' She gulped.
My eyes went big. She still loved me? Started to laugh really hard and jump around. I think i've never been so happy in my whole life. Then i looked back at lucy and jumped on the bed, moving slowly towards her mouth.

One more move.....

It was amazing. Her lips were so soft! And her smell....

'Let's go to your house, lucy.' I said and then dragged her out of the hostpital.

'NATSU!' I was shocked of the sudden volume that came from Lucy's mouth.

'WHAT?!'
'I'M ONLY WEARING A T-SHIRT! THIS IS EMBARRASING!' She half-yelled. Nobody heared it but people looked weird at us because of lucy.

I quickly pulled out my pants and gave them to her. She looked at me with big eyes and i grinned at her. I'm a genius.

'Natsu... Now you arent wearing pants.'
Shit.... Didn't think of that.....
'Put on. I can live with this. I don't want you to be like ice-freak. You're a girl. You need to dress good.'

She gave me a glare and put my pants on. She looked really cute in it. Then i dragged her again and we runned to her house.

When we were there, we started to laugh because of the stupid action. I scooted closer to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
'I love you lucy.'
She giggled and gave me a Peck on the lips.
'Love you too!'
'Can you make me something?'
'You mean food?'
'Duhh.'
'Okay, but you have to drag me to the kitchen.'