5. Cold

Lucy's POV

I woke up with the sun shining in thru my window because i forgot to close the curtains. Yesterday was awensome. Happy And natsu made a delicious meal and we made fun of everything.

Someone knocked on the door.

'Come in!'

Natsu walked in and when he saw me he smiled. I tried to hide my blush under my sheets.

Lucy. Control yourself.

'Goodmorning luce! Did you sleep well?' He sat down on my bed.

'Yeah! And you? I mean the couch isn't really comfortable...'

He chuckled. 'Its okay! I can sleep everywhere. But hey, its really sunny outside! Why don't we go swimming! Happy is going to Carla and Wendy, so we can go together!!'

'Yes! I'm going to change, see you in ten minutes okay?'

'I'll wait here.'

'No, you wait downstairs.'

'Why?'

'You know why. Come on natsu!'

'Okay okay...'

After i was ready, we went to a lake in the woods. I never saw it, so it must be a secret place from natsu and happy.

'Here we are! Happy and i found it 2 months ago and nobody ever comes here, so... Uhm... Yeah'

Why was natsu nervous?

'Lets go swim then!' I said and i put out my clothes. I saw natsu staring for a few seconds, but i just jumped into the water.

I looked at natsu. He was just pulling out his shirt, and it looked, well, sexy.

Wait what?! Sexy? Lucy!!

Natsu jumped in the water and laughed at me. I just blushed and dove under water.

We laughed and splashed water at each other, till i was getting cold. Really cold.

'Luce? Are you okay?'

'Eehh... J-just r-r-really c-cold'

'Lets get back then, come out of the water'

'I c-can't...... I'm f-freezing.'

Natsu runned back into the water and dragged me out. He grabbed our stuff together and runned to my house, still dragging me.