9. Nothing

Lucy's POV.

He touched my cheek.

He.

Touched.

My.

Cheek.

Its a small touch. But still. Its a touch.

Okay i'm overacting. He he didn't mean to say something. Its just a thing that friends do..... Right?

Confused....

The next day i sent natsu to the guild because i had to do some stuff. Well, actually one big thing.

I was re-building natsus house. And i wanted to make it just like it was. Happy helped me with dragging the heavy things. It was going really fast! I could say it was finished on his birthday. That is over two weeks.

'Where do i have to put this?' Happy asked me.

'Uhm, on the top. Of the roof!' 'Okay!'

Happy was a great help because he knew how their house looked before it burned down.

'Okay happy! We can take a break now! I have a fish for you!' I yell at the blue cat. He flies down and grabs the fish thankfully from my hands. We eat in silence.

'Lucy?'

'Hmmm?'

'Why are you doing this? Natsu and i could take care of it you know.'

I laugh.

'I want to surprise him for his birthday. And he feels really bad about it.'

'Its really sweet from you.'

'Hahaha Thanks. And also Thanks for helping me happy. You're a real big help with this.'

'Lucy, this is a serious question. So i want a serious and honest answer: do you like natsu?'

I think. And i think again. Do i like natsu?

'I don't know happy. And if i do, i can't. It would be really akward and it would ruin our friendship anyway.'

'Why?'

'Because he doesn't like me back.'

'How do you know it for sure?'

'Why would he like a girl like me? He deserves better.' I tell happy. With pain in my stomach. But i force myself to smile.

'Well, we worked hard enough for today. I am going to my apartment, are you coming too?' I ask. 'No i'm going to the guild. I want to see natsu' 'okay! Then i'll see you tonight i guess. Don't tell him about the house alright? Its a surprise!'

Then i walk off.

What sort of girl would be natsus type?

She had to be caring, sweet, but also strong, and love to have him around. But also beautiful and funny.

Nope. Thats not me.

That thought makes me sad. Because i think i do like him.

I don't know what to feel anymore.

I feel nothing.

Its an empty hole.

Just..... Nothing.

------------------------

SORRY

It took too long......

Sorry i kept you guys waiting.........

Well.... Please still

Vote

Follow

Comment

If you can!!

I'm planning to make a one-shot book, so yeah, let me know if you like that!!

Oh and can you please follow me on insta? My name is: @thediamondlucy

Thank you!