8. Touch

Natsus POV.

Lucy is acting weird. Maybe she is getting annoyed of me and happy... I mean, its a big change.

'Yo luce!' I said. Trying to sound really happy. I was happy to see her, but i was also worried.

'Ehm he. Whats up?'

'Ready to go to the guild today?'

'Ehm actually i'm staying home. But you can go!! See you tonight.' Lucy pushed me out of her house and slammed the door in my face. What is happening to her?

I walked to the guild. Actually feeling really sad. How could she suddenly act so weird? Did i do something?? Is about yesterday? I didn't notice her sitting on the same table... But that couldn't be it. She would tell me that. Was she.... Jealous? No way! Lucy doesn't even like me. I mean, i'm a dumbass. She doesn't like boys like me. Maybe she falls for gray.....

The thought of that made me very angry. So when i walked into the guild i went straight to ice-freak.

'WHAT DO YOU THINK ICE-FREAK?!'

'WHAT DO YOU MEAN FLAMEHEAD?!'

'YOU WANNA GO?!'

'BRING IT'

And we were fighting again.

After erza yelled at us i sat down at the bar like lucy always does. I sighed. Still no sign of lucy.

'Are you okay natsu??' Mira asked me worried.

'Its.... Lucy. She's acting weird.' I said. Mira smiled at me. 'Don't worry. She is up to something and i know it. She wouldn't just ignore you for nothing. She Sits here almost every day and i know her really well, she cares for you. Even if she doesn't say it. Don't worry about that. I think you just have to wait.' I smiled brightly. Lucy cares for me??

'Hey natsuu!'

I turned around. A really excited looking lisanna was standing in front of me.

'Yo!'

'I had a great idea! Why don't we search you a new house!! Since your house is burned down, you need a new one! And i the best place for you!! Its in the same street as my house!! Isn't that amazing!!! We can look at it tomorrow!!!!' She said.

I smiled brightly. A new house! Wow i never thought of that! But its great!

'Yeah! Great idea!! See you tomorrow then!' I runned out of the guild. Hope lucy is home....

When i knocked on the door it took some time before lucy opened.

'Hey natsu!' She said happy. Pfew... She acres normal again. 'Heey luce! How was your day?'

'Great! Dinner's ready! Its your fafourite meal!' She said and then walked to the deining room.

I stared at her while she walked away. She always looked like she was on the catwalk when she walked.

I walked after her. We ate and laughed the whole time. It was a great night.

Before she went to bed, we faced each other. There was an akward silence coming up.

'So... See you tomorrow then..' She said. I smiled. Before she turned around i softly touched her cheek. It was a small touch, but for me, it seemed like the biggest move ever.

Just one touch.... How about a kiss?!