"I'm going to take a shower," she announced as she peeled off all articles of clothing from her body leaving her in only her bra and panties.

She gave me a sultry smile as she went towards the bathroom. I stayed staring at the spot she once was trying to decipher what was the smart thing to do. Looks like I'll have to pause from work for a couple of minutes. I followed her into the bathroom and you all know what happened next.

~~~

I took another swing at the man tied to the chair.

"Do you really think you could get away from me?"

"Of course not this was an act to delay you from your previous plans."

"Who hired you?" I calmly inquired.

"It doesn't matter," he gurgled out spitting blood on the floor beside him.

Almost immediately Dante started up the drill and used it to pierce through his belly.

He released a guttural cry as he begged Dante to stop. I never say this often but I love my brothers, they are just as wicked and unforgiving as I am. In my circle you had to be, it was survival of the fittest.

"If you give us the answer we want then he'll stop." I smiled smugly.

"No."

I shook my head in disappointment.

This caused something in my brother to go completely ballistic and he turned up the speed of the drill. This time bits and pieces of skin were flying and blood splattered on my brother's ash grey suit. He pulled it back after feeling satisfied with the damage caused.

"One last chance before I kill you, because you know I'm going to find out anyways and if I were you I would make myself useful before death."

He was convulsing in the chair as he looked me in the eye. I could smell the fear seeping from his pores and I smiled.

"You're not like they described you... you're worse," he spat.

"Answer the question Hugh." I was fucking nonchalant at this point.

He took a second to breathe and Dante started up the drill again.

"Please don't!" He yelled. "I work for Daniel O'Neill."

"You've got to be fucking kidding me, you're Irish?"

Daniel O'Neill was the head of the Irish mafia. We Italians didn't associate with the Irish as they had been our rivals from since I can remember. Daniel was about three years older than me, his father was killed by my grandfather after he interfered in one of our shipments. This was the sole reason why that boy has got it out for me.

"I don't even want to waste anymore time on you." He was unimportant.

"I hope you and your family are ready for what is to come, everyone is against you and everyone is creating a master plan that will hit you by surprise," he sputtered.

I pulled my m16 from my waist and fired a shot in his head, painting the wall with his blood and marrow.

"We have to go right now," I said to my brothers. "They're having the induction for Silvio at the house and if we don't leave now we're going to be late."