The doctor came in and when he told me I was pregnant I had a smile on my face from ear to ear. I looked at Wyatt and he looked shocked.

I had to ask him if he was alright with having another baby, and when he looked at me with a excited smile I knew he was happy.

We told Alex and he was so happy that he was going to be a big brother.

Four Weeks Later

I'm shopping with Grace and getting a few bits for the wedding because we are getting married in a couple of months.

Wyatt is with Ashley having a suit fitting, we are meeting up with them at the restaurant when we finish shopping.

Wyatt and I haven't said anything to anyone about the baby, so we thought we would let Ashley and Grace know when we all meet at the restaurant.

We had finished shopping and Grace and I walk into the restaurant, I looked at Wyatt and he walks over to me and takes my bags.

We all sit and order drinks. But when Grace asked for water and not wine, I looked at Wyatt and he looked at me and we smiled.

But what was funny is when we told them about the baby, they said they were pregnant too.

I was so excited for them, and Grace looked like she was glowing.

I know they'll be good parents because they've looked after Alex enough times.

It's early evening and I'm laid on the bed in a shirt resting and Wyatt is sat up leaning against the headboard beside me on his laptop.

Alex is at my fathers for the night, he wanted to stay with his granddad.

I look up at Wyatt and smile, he takes his glasses off and puts them on his laptop, he then places his laptop on the side and turns to face me.

We kiss passionately, I push him on to his back and sit over him rubbing myself up and down on his cock.

He slightly lifts my hips and pushes his shorts down and kicks them off.

He pulls my shirt off and looks at me.

"Riley, you're teasing me again".

I start to move my hips and lean forward slightly to guide his long thick cock into my cunt.

I sat back down on him and moved my hips and ride him.

"You love it when I tease you".

"Yes, I do... But it's all the time. I really can't keep my hands of you".

I start to moan and kissing his chest, he felt so fucking good and looked so fucking delicious.

I traced his tattoo and kissed it, looking at his tattoo turned me on more and he wrapped his arms around me, and we made love for a few hours, It felt so loving and filled with passion, need and want.

We have a shower and lay in bed holding each other.

I woke early because I wasn't feeling well and had to run to the bathroom to be sick.

I had my head over the toilet when Wyatt pulled my hair back off my face and held it. He rubbed my back and when I was finished, he handed me a towel to wipe my mouth.

I cleaned my teeth.

"Thank you, Wyatt.",

He kissed me on the head and smiled.

"You should rest... Alex won't be home till this afternoon.... And I'll be back at lunch time".

"Wyatt, you haven't got to come home at lunch".