Chapter 6

Wyatt.

I'm so in love with Riley, I want to be with her all the time, she looked fucking amazing in the photos from the photo shoot. The thing is that men are going to see how fucking hot she is. We looked so hot together.

When I walked out to the pool and she was taking her shorts off, my cock was pushing against my zipper. She still teases me, even when we went swimming, I wanted to make love to her.

I heard her on the phone on her balcony, telling whoever how much she misses him and loves him. I shouldn't have been listening, I just hope Riley will tell me when she's ready.

I'm in a three-piece blue suit and baby blue tie, put cologne on my face do up my jacket buttons. I walk over to Riley's door, she opens it and she looked so goddamn sexy, in her red tight dress that was knee length and backless I could see the flesh on her lower back and it was turning me on, her heels made her look taller and her legs looked toned and tanned, fuck I want them legs wrapped around, I'm fighting my urges to just make love to her. She grabs her clutch bag and she takes my arm, we walk to the elevator.

"You are looking stunning".

She looks at me and smiles and kisses me. We step into the elevator, I can't stop looking at her, she's so fucking pretty. We reach the lobby and Ryder is waiting, he follows us in to the banquet room and he starts to walk around taking photos. I walk Riley to her table and sit her down I kiss her and walk over to Ashley and Grace's table and sit down. I got Kelly sat next to me and she keeps putting her hand on my thigh, and I keep moving it. I just wish she'd get the message that I've got Riley.

The room goes quiet and Ashley stands up.

"Thank you all for coming, and tomorrow will be the day I say I do to my beautiful fiancé Grace, just hope she turns up".

Everyone laughs. Ashley sits down and now this is my turn for a quick speech. I stand up.

"Well this certainly is more nerving than speaking at meetings. I've known Ashley for some years we both like to make profit".

Everyone laughs.

"Ashley and I became good friends five years ago. And then four years ago he tells me he met Grace and fell in love. But when he asked me to be best man, I was shocked that he asked, I said yes and offered to do it here at my hotel which was finished being built six months ago. And this was my wedding gift to them. Grace was jumping on the spot because she wanted a beach wedding. I'm just glad I could make your dream come true, please raise your glasses to Ashley and Grace".

Everyone raised their glasses and toasted. I look over at Riley and she's talking to Ryder, and laughing, she looks like she's having a real good laugh with Ryder. I sit down and the meals start to come out. I order a bottle of champagne for each table. I can't see Riley from here, I eat my meal and drink, and Kelly, starts to speak to me.

"Your speech was good. So, this is your hotel?".

"Yes, it is and I have many more".

"You must have money like Ashley's got?".

I look at her and think gold digger.

"Yes, I have more than Ashley, by about a billion".

"Wow, that's a lot. I know Ashley's got a few billion, but you having more than him is a shocker".

I can see she's thinking pound signs. But she's mistaken if she thinks I would go with anyone like her.

"So are you a trust fund child".

"Yes, I only got twenty-five million four years ago, and it doesn't last long, I'm down to fifteen million".

"You should get a job and invest".