Break Open

"Speaking"
'Thoughts'
Author Speaking

It had been four hours since the mansion had vowed to slay Zalgo. Y/N was seated on the sofa as he realized something.

Y/N:'Shit! I still haven't meet the other members of the mansion, I hope they don't mind a late night visit.'

As Y/N walked to the stairs, he was thinking about Zalgo and the 'incident' until he bumped into...Link?

Y/N:"Oh sorry...Link?"

???:"At least you didn't call me Zelda. So, you're Y/N? My name is Benny Drowned. Call me Benny~ May I ask why you are wondering about so late at night?"

Y/N:"I kinda forgot to meet most of you so I thought 'why not try knocking on the doors of killers at near midnight?'. I must say, it's not my brightest idea... But alas it has to be done. So, who should I greet at the moment?"

Benny:"Well n/n~ I suggest you say Hi to Jane *snickers*. She just 'loves' new people."

Before you get a chance to respond she runs off. Leaving a half confused Y/N on the stairwell.

Y/N:'Well, Jane it is. Hope I don't die too fast...'

Y/N approaches a dark oak door with the name 'Jane' carved in neatly. You knock thrice and await a response. Before you even remove your hand from the door it opens in a flash and you are greeted by an oddly pale women in a dark black dress.

Y/N:"Well hello, you must be Jane. My name is Y/N and I'm new here-"

Jane:"I know who you are and why you're here. Now why are you knocking on my door at 11:47 p.m? Perhaps you have a death wish... or is it something else you desire?"

Y/N:"Nothing of the sorts. In fact I'm up at this hour because I had forgotten to greet the rest of the mansion. So don't let me keep you. I bid you a goodnight and by chance do you know where a guest room is?"

Jane:'You could always sleep with me' N-no I don't believe that I know where one is. But I know that if you are greeting everyone, then you should say hi to Clocky. She is just three doors down,  Goodnight Y/N."

As Y/N walks down to the room, he glances at the door. It seems to have many clocks built in to the frame which struck him as odd. He then proceeds to try and knock. As he does the door swings open causing him to fall forward only to be caught by 'Clocky'.

Clocky:"Well it seems someone is eager to meet me~ You must be Y/N, my name's Clockwork but you may call me 'Clocky'. Now sit still..."

You do as told and as you are about to speak, she starts poking you

You do as told and as you are about to speak, she starts poking you. You sit still and are as red as blood. Clocky seems to notice.

Clocky:"Someone's embarrassed~ *chuckle* You don't need to fret Y/N, I'm just taking notice of your physical traits... It's my way of greeting someone. So, I'm guessing you have nowhere to sleep... Would you like to sleep with me?"

As you are flustered, she anwsers for you as she grabs your hand and brings you to her bed.

Y/N:"Are you positive you want to to sleep with you? I mean as of the moment, I'm a stranger to you."

Clocky:"If you actually believe that then that saddens me. We had been observing your "family" for awhile but before we could do anything, you disappeared. We found the lady half decayed in the kitchen and put the pieces together. Now lay down and get some shut eye~ You have a long day tommorow."

And with that you climb into bed and fell into slumber, the cute clock girl next to you. She was sleeping against you, using your arm as her pillow. And with that you had finished your first day at the crazy mansion.

Well I hope that this is not complete shit. This is Friday's update and does not count towards Saturday's Updates.

Enjoy your night/day. And again (repetition is fun) leave a comment if you want me to add anything.