Meeting The CPs---Part Two

Its late at night and im tired but I crave to write/type so here's a crappy chapter, sorry.

Timeskip to the creepypastas in the living room
Slenda:"Hello Proxys, as you see we have three faces here to spread their greeting. Go ahead and introduce yourselves!"
Izzy:"H-Hello my n-name is Izzy Misaki. And this is our pup "Neo"."
Y/N:"Nice to meet you all, My name is Y/N Misaki. I am the step son to Fate. If you wish, call me n/n (nickname)."
Everyones eyes widened at the mention of Fate. They grew gaping mouths when he appeared from the shadows.
Fate:"Well hello... Vermin. I came here to help my son. If you wish to speak to me then consult Slenda. I wish to have no small talk with Killers."
Venom spiked every word and shocked everyone. Then Jess opened her mouth...
Jess:"What right do you have to call us killers! You are a monster yourself Reaper-"
Before she could speak another word she was smashed through a wall leaving little of the wall standing.
Fate:"Jess, you out of ALL people know why I wish no spoken contact with you 'killers'. I will refreshen your memory perhaps?"

FlashBack To Eight Years Ago
Fate had nust returned from a mission that took him to Canada. He had been gone for 2 weeks and upon returning he found the mansion trashed. A battle had taken place and blood was everywhere. He walked to the mainroom to be greeted by His lover... Zalgo.

The thing is it looked like a diffrent thing entirety

The thing is it looked like a diffrent thing entirety. He could only tell it was her because of the voice.
Zalgo:"Hello Fate, you must be confused. Well allow me to explain, the 'old zalgo' you knew is dead. She was the catalyst for me to be reborn. I am a demon, or better know as Slenda's sister~, Oh yes she used you Fate. Now I walk anew and you will perish soon enough. The CPs should be back any moment, I had them believe eachother as enemies and so they fought like animals. The fight got so rough that they changed terrain to the forest. And to really get you real hot with rage... I was voted by the CPs to become anew."
Fate:"N-no thats impossible! They wouldn't do that! She was a sister to them dammit!"
Zalgo:"Lets just say I got got 'old Zalgo' to go on a murder spree...killing 14 children. They weren't happy.*snickers* Now I Must go. Say hi to the girls for me~"
Fate went white with rage and as soon as the CPs came through the door he slashed fast killing two of them... Masky and Hoody.

Fate:"Why?"
Jess:"WTF! YOU MONSTER, THEY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU BASTARD!"
Jess ran at Fate and tried slashing his chest. He simply trapped the two of them in Pandora's Box.
Fate:"You want to know what happened?"
Jess:"IT BETTER BE GOOD"
As Fate explained to Jess everything, the CPs were crying over the loss of their two friends.
After Jess was told what happened and she was beyond shocked.
Jess:"I-im sorry..."
Fate:"Im leaving and you will tell the others what happened. I will be back when I kill Zalgo and Im taking Izzy with me.
With that Fate used shadow step to retrieve Izzy and then vanish. They started their new lives and every day Fate thought of ways to kill/find Zalgo. Jess never told the CPs about the incident because of she couldn't bear it to see how the CPs would act if they knew. But Slenda knew and had also keep it secret.

End Of FlashBack

Everyone stood shocked and Fate was about to leave when Jess spoke up.

Jess:"You you need our help? We can defeat her together. As a team we will make her suffer, Right girls!?"
She signalled the girls and they yelled their approval.

Y/N walked up to Fate and put his hand on Fate's Shoulder.

Y/N:"Zalgo Will Perish, Right Izzy?"
Izzy then walked over and spoke.
Izzy:"She will regret the day she messed with the Misaki Family! The Siblings Of Fury and Decay will perish her!"

With that the story has its first 'Part'--- The Hunt For Zalgo. Sorry for a confusing chapter. The next couple of chapters will be fillers and will get Y/N to form new bonds. We will also see Fate getting closer to Slenda and making amends with the CPs.

I hope you enjoyed. Im dead tired so I bid you a goodnight/Good day!