all

choi seungcheol.

a guy known for being somewhat loud and childish, despite being the oldest amongst his friend group. he's lived in seoul, south korea all his life, and he knows absolutely everything about where he lives. he's in a music composing club with a few other high school students, and together they create music that they publish online. he can rap, which is why he's in the club, but that's about it for his talents. however, he does thoroughly enjoy bragging about his looks and talking about how good he looks, which annoys his five other friends but oh well.

hong jisoo.

a gentleman, as most would say. he moved to korea only three years ago from america, but his korean was already immaculate, along with his english. he's almost every girls' ideal type, because of his sweet personality and his looks. although he's not straight, he's a devout christian and goes to church every sunday. he tries to encourage his friends to do the same, but those five high school boys couldn't care any less. and being the person he is, he frequently scolds his friends for cursing and being somewhat "unholy." and according to him, out of his group of six friends, he's the only one with common sense, which, seems believable, looking at the other five. he enjoys singing, and is in the school singing club with a few other students.

wen junhui.

a chinese transfer student who came to korea three years ago as a freshman. he's an amazing dancer, and once people caught hold of that, his popularity skyrocketed and now he's one of the most popular guys in school. he's really playful and silly, and like seungcheol, brags about his looks and frequently argues over that with seungcheol and mingyu. attending a dance studio named youm, he's won many awards for the studio and is quite famous around seoul.

lee seokmin.

a tall, "horse looking" guy as his friends call him, and has a pretty eye smile. he's kind and caring for others and enjoys helping others. he loves making people laugh with his jokes and his funny puns. he's extremely outgoing and doesn't hesitate to befriend you at first sight. along with his kind personality, he's a good scholar and is one of the smartest in the school, leading him to be a tutor for the "developing" students that don't necessarily do as well as him.

kim mingyu.

a tall giant. he's a lanky boy with a height that would make you surrender if he threatened you, which wouldn't happen though, however. he has a heart of gold and a sweet, silly personality. along with his personality, he has good looks and a smile that drives the girls wild. he's also a talented chef and basketball player, naturally, because of his overwhelming height. on the varsity basketball team, he's their star player and is a starter every season, ever since he arrived to the high school.

chwe hansol.

a complicated fellow to be explained, that's for sure. he enjoys making memes out of people and is quite good at it for a fact. hence, he doesn't do that well in school , which leaves him to tutoring after school. he's korean-american mixed, leaving all the girls in school to fall for his caucasion looks, which flew him up on the popularity ladder. along with that, he's kind and caring, and has a light laugh and pretty smile.

seungcheol, jisoo, junhui, seokmin, mingyu, and hansol were the six most popular boys in their high school. they had been best friends for three years. they all had their different attributes, different personalities, different characters, if you will, and that made them all special. that's what caused the majority of the female student body to fall in love with them, and the majority of the male student body to all want to be friends with them. the thing is, there were a closed group of six, and it was nearly impossible to become one of their own.

plus, they weren't interested in girls.

they were all gay.

and many people knew, yet they didn't care.