Chapter Twenty Nine

WARNING!! Sexual Content. 

You've been warned.

_____________________________________

Dylan's POV:

This week mainly consisted of me, Ally and Emilia. It was a good week, we all visited the Big Ben and Emilia wanted to take her mom on London Eye like we went on that night, so we went on that again, we went to a few restaurants, went shopping, went on a ferry. Emilia and her mom took heaps of photos of us and the view (well that is expected cause they are photographers). I also got to know more about Emilia and her mom. It was nice spending time with my girlfriend and Ally (maybe even my future mother in law) in England together.

I would be lying if I said I haven't thought about being married and having kids with Emilia cause I have. If we were to be married and have kids I would want two boys and a girl, the boys being the oldest of course, and the girl can be daddy's little princess. But let's not get too far into the future shall we. Honestly Emilia is the best thing that has happened to me. I'm so happy I met her cause I wouldn't know where I would be today if I hadn't met her, most probably still playing girls (mainly the sluts), getting drunk like I used to, smoking constantly and partying harder than ever. 

My family well in other words the people I live with cause they don't act like my family at all, made me like that. I'm glad I met Emilia really I am, she changed me. She didn't do much but she had that effect on me, even though I was just thinking of her as another girl to play with in the beginning but no she was something more and I knew instantly that she would be a hard to get kinda girl cause she is definitely different to most girls at our school in a good way that is. And now she is my girlfriend and I'm so happy she is.

We just finished our packing and now we are checking out of the hotel. We are leaving with a few more extra bags from the souvenirs and clothes we brought. It was a nice week, me and Emilia also went on a few more dates while we were here. And I'm so glad she finally confessed that she loves me, I knew she was just waiting for the perfect moment. Where as for me I was going to do the same although when things got rough back in Cali it slipped out, she had to know that I love her and I won't give up on her no matter what.

"Close, stupid thing." Emilia mutters trying to close her suit case, she is sitting on her suit case cause it won't close. 

"Calm down sweet cheeks. Here let me help." I say sitting next to her on the suit case and zipping it shut,

"Finally. Thanks Dyl." she says with a smile pecking my lips,

"You just needed someone with muscles to help you." I say sending her a wink and she pouts,

"Shut up." she says playfully whacking my arm lightly, "I just needed some help, I could have done it myself."

"If you didn't need help you wouldn't have cursed at it." I tell her with a smirk and she looks at me with a smile,

"What would I do without you?" she asks rhetorically and I smile at her, leaning in an giving her a slow kiss. I wrap my arms around her little petite body and place her on my lap so she is straddling me. The kiss starts to get more hungrier as I move my lips at a faster pace with Em in sync. Emilia's arms wrap around my neck pulling me closer to her and I lightly nibble on her lower lip and she gives me entrance so I slide my tongue in her mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. My thumbs rub light circles on her hips making a moan slip out her lips. 

We suddenly hear someone clapping their hands. "I leave the room for five minutes and come back to you two sucking face." Ally says with humor, making me pull away from Em immediately and Em's face right now is priceless and tinged bright red, "Please, save it for when I'm not around."