Chapter Twenty One

Emilia's POV:

I woke up with the world's biggest headache, what happened yesterday i don't even remember coming home. The last thing i remember was Dylan taking me inside to get another drink... i really hope i didn't get drunk, if i did i probably embarrassed myself. Great, but apart from that i had so much fun yesterday with the date and the party but the date was definitely my favourite. 

Today is Sunday meaning that tomorrow i have my math exam, i've barely studied apart from Friday. But it's math and i hate it. Another thing about today is that mom is leaving to go to Italy, but i will be meeting her again in two weeks in London. 

I pulled the sheets off me and saw the dress was neatly folded by my bed and i had on turquoise shorts and a black tank top. Who changed me? My mind is a blur right now, but first i need pain killers. Once i felt a little more awake i looked on my side desk properly and noticed a note,

Sweet cheeks, you might not have a very clear memory of what happened after we went back inside last night... let me tell you it was pretty funny, but i can tell you about that later. I left you pain killers and a glass of water, should be next to this note.Try to rest ok, you need it.

P.S. I changed you into your pj's and don't worry i never looked although i did notice the sexy lingerie from Victoria's Secret you were wearing ;)

Dylan xox

I felt heat rush to my face at that last comment, yes i was wearing the lingerie that the girls brought me when we first hung out, but anyways i'm really curious to what i did last night. He knew me to well to leave me pain killers, i took the pills and gulped down the water and took a nice long warm shower.

Jumping out i wrapped a towel around my now freezing body and walked to my closet. Hmm what to wear, what to wear... uhuh, i'll wear this and that. I picked out a American flag top and light coloured skinny jeans along with my white converse, yes i love my converse and therefore i wear my converse.

"Mom!" i called down the stairs, i really want to spend the day with her since she is leaving today and i'm dropping her off at the airport,

"In the kitchen." she yelled back, 

The smell of her amazing cooking reached my senses and that made me walk faster,

"I can't believe your leaving again," i pouted, "but i really can't wait to meet you in England," i said sitting my bottom down on the stool,

"Yes sweetie, but you see i have to otherwise we wouldn't have all of this," she said gesturing to the house, food and clothes were wearing. I nodded, she was right. I really need to get a job soon, even though the studio gets us enough but mom is trying her best to be a mother to me and Ash and if work is the only way make us survive then well be it.

I really do hate that man for leaving her, leaving us. After finding out he was having a second child he was distant with mom, he stuck with her until i was five years old and then decided to leave, i'm sure Ash hates him as much as i do but what can we do, he doesn't care about us. I only have Ash and mom to rely on and i'm really glad there here for me, like i'll always be there for them. Mom has raised us on our own and i respect her for that.

"I know," i said sadly, "i'll miss you." i told her, with sadness in my tone. This is how it is when she comes back and then leaves, but the point is she actually cares about us to come back to see how were doing and not for a day, at  least for a week maybe even a month.

"Come ere," she said already walking towards me, "i'll miss you just as much sweetie," she placed a soft kiss at the top of my head. "Now you have to tell me all about yesterday from the date to the party." she smiled, wrapping her arms around my waist, giving me a hug which returned. i'm just glad she's here.