Chapter Eighteen

Dylan's POV:

"Dress warm tomorrow." i told her as i left her car, the side of my lips tugged up to a smile. I swear i heard her mumble something but i didn't look back.

Gee this girl she... she is amazing. I could imagine all the things i could actually do to her, but it's to soon. Looks like i'm waiting but i can wait for her as long as it takes, if we last of course and i really hope we do. Turning the key in the door, i pushed it open and there standing there is my sister, like always.

"and where have you been?" she asked in a snarky tone,

"Somewhere you weren't." i remarked and headed for my room, 

"Yea, i'm asking where you've been?" she snapped, rudely. Faye, she is one hell of a troublemaker in this family. 

"That is well damned non of your fucking business." i told her and stormed up to my room, not before hearing her last comment,

"Yea, probably fucking another slut. Am i right?" she yelled up the stairs. Not wanting to deal with my parents i called over my shoulder,

"And why would you care if i did." slamming my door in the process and falling back on my bed laying with my hands behind my head. Thinking, mainly about one thing, Emilia and what i have planned for her tomorrow. I really hope she likes it especially since it is her first date and i want to make it special. I know i have been a dick to her in the past but what counts now is the future and i know its only been a few weeks actually maybe it's been just over a month maybe more since i have gotten to know her and the trouble that came with it like my sister and Layla along with their group. But hopefully things get better and not worse.

The road trip coming up can also be a chance for us to get to know each other better along with tomorrow. She is the most amazing girl i know but the fact is that i fell for her to fast, i don't know if that's good or bad but i'll soon find out. After what happened minutes ago with Emilia, i don't know my minds all fuzzy and my heart is racing faster than usual, it only happens when i'm near her. I guess i needed to kiss her, leaving her a hickey is just a plus but you know what i'm pretty sure she loved just that, and the sounds that came out of her mouth are the most amazing sounds i've heard... what i'm a guy.  

I've planned a few things for tomorrow and we also have a party at seven, i may have kinda brought her a dress (with the help of Ava of course) to wear cause by the looks of it she only wears clothes that are comfy and don't get me wrong she looks beautiful and sexy in anything she wears but this is a party, plus me buying her a dress is only an excuse for me to see her damn sexy legs... Dylan why the fuck are you thinking about that. 

Emilia's POV:

Hmm dress warm... what can i wear. I looked through my wardrobe to see what i could wear and there was no way that i'm wearing a dress, i don't even own. Anyways flicking through the pieces of fabric i found a shirt that reached just past my butt. It was three tones of brown, light brown at the top and getting darker as it reaches the bottom. It was also long loose sleeved, so i found my top and decided i will just pair it with my light coloured skinny jeans with my converse that are a little bit run down but what am i suppose to do, i hate shopping with a passion and there's no use going to a mall buying things i clearly don't need.

Yes today is the date and it's about um nine or something. The girls will be here soon and i decided to get dressed early since there doing my make-up. 

Diiinnngg Donnggg

And just in time, the bell rings and i jog downstairs and open the door to find... no one. I looked around to find absolutely no one but i looked at the door mat to find a large box with an envelope. Ok.