Chapter Twenty Seven

Dylan's POV: 

It's the day that Emilia is suppose to be leaving for England. Sad but true, not really. The day Ally left I asked her if it was ok if I go as well. She smiled and said yes. Thing was it was part of my birthday present for Emilia so she still has no clue i'm going. I got an earlier flight so i can meet her at the airport in England when she lands. 

"Passport and ticket?" The boarding lady asks, I give it to her, she nods and scans the ticket, hands them back to me and smiles, "Have a nice flight sir." she nods.

"Thank you." I reply and walk down the hallway for my awaiting plane.

England here I come.

Emilia's POV: 

Last minute before leaving the house is the worst. I had to make sure I didn't forget anything.

Luggage. Check.

Ticket. Check.

Passport. Check.

Phone. Check.

Wallet. Check.

All good to go and just in time cause my ride has arrived. Ash is taking me to the airport as he says he will miss me very much, even though I'll only be gone for a week or so. My mother is a very busy person, so it's very hard for us to hang out much but let me tell you my mother is my role model. She's taken care of me and Ash by herself until Ash was older enough to look after me. That's the whole reason why she started the home business, so she can take care of us. As we got older Ana asked mom if she wanted to be a traveling photographer and get paid heaps more. She obviously accepted as we needed the money. But she's always there for us when we need it.

"Hey bro." I greet and he smiles,

"Looking forward for your trip?" he asks and I smile,

"Yep, first time over seas!! I'm soo excited." I say jumping up and down, "And I get to see mom!!" I tell him and he now has a sad smile on his lips,

"I wish I could come Em, it's just..."

"It's fine, plus you made it up to me by playing 'never have I ever...' and you also stayed the week with me." 

"I'm going to miss you very much sis." he says throwing his arms around me and giving me a tight hug,

"Can't... breathe." I manage to get out, and he chuckles,

"Right." he laughs giving me a kiss on the cheek, "Now get your ass in my car, I'll put your things in the trunk."

"Thanks bro." I say smiling.

Forty five minutes later we arrive at the international airport. Yes and we did the usual sister brother tradition of singing really badly to random songs on the radio, but who cares it's my birthday tomorrow. I help my brother take out my things from the trunk and head in together, and we see the whole group only thing that made a frown grow on my lips were the fact that my boyfriend was no where to be seen. Fabulous.

"Emilia!! Ready for your flight to England?" Ava asks and I smile, 

"Yea I am actually." I say nodding, "um where is Dylan?" I ask her and she smiles sadly but it looks like she is trying not to smile about something,

And that's when I know something is up.

"Uh yea... he kinda forgot to mention that he had to go..." she pauses, just another excuse to not see me leave even though he wouldn't leave my side all week,