Chapter 14

At home, I laid on my stomach as I read up on my homework. My education was very important to me, I knew that it was the only way I'd make it in the world. However my obedience to my obligations was quickly interrupted with the ringing of the telephone.

Standing up, I walked over and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"You're a woman you say, huh?" Marlon's voice said into the phone.

"How'd you get my number?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"The phonebook is available to anyone." Marlon answered. "When you said your little speech today I was touched. You have me curious to find out what else you have in your pocket."

I was tired of Marlon's little games. My mind was telling me to ruthlessly hang up the phone, but I continued speaking to him.

"Marlon, I don't have money to pay for these phone minutes." I snapped at him.

"I'll pay for your phone bill. Listen, meet me at my apartment." Marlon told
me through the phone, then told me his address.

"Marlon, how am I supposed to remember that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Get a pen and paper." He told me. I searched around while balancing the phone receiver on my shoulder. Finally, I found a notepad and pencil. Marlon repeated the address to me.

"You're not too far from me." I noticed as I looked at the scribbled down address.

"It'll be even easier for you to get over to us, then." Marlon told me, then hung up the phone. I was upset I wasn't the one who got to slam the phone receiver on to the hook, but then I realized what Marlon said.

Us?

I put on a brown sheath dress with spaghetti straps. The color of the dress complimented my brown skin. My necklace was a gold crucifix that had ornate detailing when you looked closely at it. My shoes were simple brown heels that matched my dress.

Marlon's apartment was walking distance from mine. Once arriving, I knocked on the door and waiting for him to answer. Once the door opened, I was shocked to find Marlon wasn't wearing a shirt.

 Once the door opened, I was shocked to find Marlon wasn't wearing a shirt

"You called me here?" I asked with a grin, stepping into his apartment. It wasn't a very large apartment, but it surely was bigger than my studio one. Across the room was a circular window that was very unique, I wondered whether or not Marlon used it.

"I wanted to give you an invitation." Marlon said as he stood there. My eyes looked him up and down, his muscular body was irresistible. "In fact, you're not the only person involved in this."

"What exactly am I involved in?" I asked with a risen brow.

"Well first, I have to ask if you'll be discreet about what goes on in this apartment." Marlon asked of me.

"Surely." I answered. Marlon looked toward his open bedroom door.

"Walter." He called out. There came Walter emerging from Marlon's bedroom. He was only in his boxer shorts. My cheeks got warm as I looked to Walter, then back to Marlon.

"Are you a homosexual?" I asked him.

"I've had homosexual experiences, yes. I don't mind them at all." Marlon admitted to me.

"I'll take it you haven't?" Walter crossed his arms as he stood there. Although Walter was not as muscular as Marlon, he was very attractive in his own right. His body was more boyish, however there was a very large bulge in his pants.

"I didn't even know you were..." I pointed with a shaky finger.

"Neither did I." Walter shrugged. "Then I met Marlon."

Marlon grinned as Walter walked over to him. Marlon held Walter's chin as they engaged in a deep kiss. Although I felt this was wrong, I couldn't help but be turned on by watching it. Marlon had a way of making even the most conventional people step out of their comfort zone.

"Come here." He invited me, reaching out his hand as Walter stood in front of him. I walked over to the two men, they still faced each other. Marlon took my hand in his. We all stood so close together, our faces were almost touching. I looked to Walter, then to Marlon.

"How am I involved in this?" I asked with a risen brow.

"Do you find Walter attractive?" Marlon asked. I looked to Walter, in that moment he truly did look attractive. Then, I looked to Marlon and nodded my head yes.

"And Walter..." Marlon referred to the man, but Marlon's hand reached to my cheek as his thumb stroked it. I closed my eyes and turned my head toward his hand, causing Marlon to seductively glide his fingers down to my neck. "Do you find your classmate, Tori, attractive?"

"Incredibly." Walter answered with a grin.

"Well then." Marlon answered. "Why don't you show her how attractive you think she is?"

Walter turned to me and I did the same to him. He stepped forward, his blonde hair falling in front of his forehead. Walter reached his hand up to my cheek as Marlon kept his hand at the back of my neck.

"Your skin is beautiful." Walter complimented as his hands glided down my body. I sucked in a breath as his hand cupped my breast. Marlon continued to massage the back of my neck and scalp with his hand. My eyes shut as both men had their hands on me.

Then suddenly, I felt Walter connect his lips to my neck. He brought my body close to his, I felt his hard erection. Marlon, then pressed his body behind me, so now both men were on both ends of me. I rested my head back on Marlon's shoulder as he moved his hips against my ass. Walter held both of my breasts in his hands and left kisses and licks along them.

I grinned as I saw both men kiss each other while the back of my head rested on Marlon's shoulder.

"How would you like to take this to the bedroom?" Marlon offered as he brushed his full lips against my ear.