"WHAT??!!!!! You bullied my precious little baby! How could you do that to him! No wonder why he thinks bad of himself! It's because of you! You're the one that bullied him, you're the one that made his self-esteem go down, you're the one that hurt my special little leprechaun!!!!"

"I'm sorry..." I murmered quietly. Taylor took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Oh my gosh, Mikayla, I'm sorry I took it out on you. I didn't mean to do that.."

"It's fine, I probably deserved that."

"Ok good, but tell me what happened backstage."

"Well during One Thing, Niall gave me the note."

"Right."

"And the note told me to go backstage."

"Oh that's what the note said. I thought it would've been I hate your guts..." I didn't really hear her that time.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just go on."

"Ok, well I did, and I was looking through his drawers because he wasn't there. When I was looking through his stuff, there was a picture...of me. I looked at the back of it and it wrote in his handwriting. I love her then two x's next to it with his signature on the bottom."

"Oh. My. Gawd. Shit just got real."

"Heh, yea. So while I was looking at the picture, Niall came up behind me. We talked a little bit and then he asked me out. I was confused because I bullied him. He should hate me."

"Yea, he should."

"Moving on.. I said yes, because he likes me a lot and has been looking for me ever since he went on X Factor. And then he left..."

"Wait hold on one question."

"What?"

"Did you two like...fuck the shit out of each other?"

"What!! No! Of course not!"

"I don't believe you. He's too sexy for someone to just be backstage with him and not fuck each other."

"I swear I didn't!"

"mmhhmm. let's go take that virginity test at the hospital. Come on."

"What! No! Wait I'll show you proof."

"Ok, show me then."

I thought about what Niall was doing with my phone. I took my phone out of my purse and searched through my contacts. Hah! I found him.

Niall, your boyfriend :)

Wait, I didn't even say yes until after... Oh well.

"I'm waiting.."

"Ok, I dropped my phone and Niall picked it up and put his number in here. So why don't you ask him if we had sex, ok?"

"Oh my gosh!! I'm gonna talk to Niall!! Of course! Hurry call him!"

"Ok, gosh, I wonder what will happen when you meet the boys."

"I would explode! Now hurry!!"

I called Niall and put it on speaker. It rang like 2 times before he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Niall? It's Mikayla."

"Oh hey beautiful, whatcha call me up for?"

"My friend Taylor wants to ask you something."

"Wait how does she know that..you and me."

"She's my dorm mate and I promise she wont tell anybody."

"Ok, you better keep that promise. So let me hear the question." I looked at Taylor she had the biggest smile on her face. I just rolled my eyes.

"Did you and Mikayla try to make little Niall babies backstage?" Really Taylor? Niall babies?

"Haha No, Of course not, I'm waiting till after marriage." 

"Oh ok, wait one more question." Taylor said quickly.

"Ok."

"When are you gonna have your first date with Mikayla?" I looked at Taylor wide-eyed! Did she seriously just ask him that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry I didn't upload on Friday. I was so busy and yesterday I went to the mall then went to a party which was so much fun! But yea, here is your chapter! You squishies only made it to 40 but it's ok. I upload as soon as I can and will try to upload more! Ok, well I will probably update on Saturday. Not sure though, but hope you squishies have a lovely day!

xxx