Chapter 6

~ Noah's POV ~  

~ the next morning ~

Oh god. I have to tell Niall this. I have to but I can't. I'll just go there and tell him. No I'll just let him find out on his own, but I'm gonna feel so guilty. That wouldn't be a good friend. Eh, I'll just tell him. It won't be that bad right? I ran over to Niall's house and climbed through his window. He just got out of the shower.

"Hey Noah what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I um have something to tell you..."

"About?"

"Mikayla."

"Oh God here we go again."

"No this is serious."

"Fine what?"

"Well you know that kid Tyler?"

"Yea."

"He has a girlfriend"

"I thought we were going to talk about Mikayla?"

"Yea we are."

"What does Ty-...oh."

"Umm. Yea."

"So now I have no hopes of going out with her."

"Umm yeeaaa."

"Wait. How do you know?'

"I have a Facebook. Mikayla has a Facebook. She clicked a certain button and now I have all access to her page!!!"

"Wow, ok, um well now I don't want a Facebook "

"Good, because then you would be stalking Mikayla instead of hanging out with me"

"Yea whatever. Well what now."

"Wow I thought you would be crying and stuff but oh well"

"Um I don't cry easily" I could tell he was lying. I bet tonight he is gonna cry his heart out. I know he loves her but life isn't always fair you know.

"Yea ok um I don't know what to do. Oh let's go swimming!!"

"yea ok imma go get ready and do you have swimming trunks on?"

"No, let me borrow yours"

"ok lets go"

~ Mikayla's POV~

~ 2 weeks later ~

I woke up and went into the bathroom. My hair was a mess . I took off all my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the water, letting the drops of water softly hit my body. After I stayed in the shower for about 15 minutes I stepped out of the shower and blow-dried my hair and curled my hair in loose curls. I brushed my teeth and started to head downstairs. Once I reached downstairs I saw Tyler at my front porch. I opened the door for him to walk in.

"So whatcha doing?" He asked.

"I just woke up, what are you doing here?"

"I thought we could do something I mean your parents aren't home."

"Like what?"

"It involves a bed and screaming." He winked at me.

"I'm not ready"

"Ha! You're joking right?"

"No I'm not. I'm only 16 Tyler!"

"And? Most girls lose their virginity in high school anyways. Come on let's try it."

"We've only been dating for 2 weeks!"

"Yea and?"

"I barely know you!"

"And neither do I but I love you. Don't you love me? Come on it will be fun I promise."

"No."

He pushed me up against the wall and held my arms. I tried to get out of his grip but he wouldn't let go.

"Let go!" I yelled at him.

"Look bitch, we are doing this right now...unless you wanna break up with me."

"Diana is upstairs sleeping."

"And? So you either lose me or your virginity. Which is it?"

"You're pathetic, go fuck some other slut. It's done. We are over. Now get out of my house."

He let go of me and looked at me angrily.

"Your loss bitch" He left and slammed the door shut.

He gone. I can't believe he's gone. I thought I loved him. Did he just use me? I feel like my heart just dropped and cracked into pieces. I ran upstairs into my room and started to cry my heart out. I can't believe I just broke up with him. Did he just use me or did he actually love me?

~ Niall's POV ~

I've cried myself every single night for the past two weeks ever since I found out Mikayla was dating that player Tyler. I mean doesn't she hear gossip all the time? I know I do. I heard that Tyler only uses girls to have sex. Also he has had sex with so many girls he has a STD. I sure hope Mikayla finds out he is just using her.  I have also had to put on make up because I have bags and puffy red eyes since I have been crying every night. I just can't get over her.

For the past two weeks I have  just started boot camp. Noah and I skype almost everyday.  He tells me if Mikayla is still with Tyler or not. He checks her Facebook page everyday. So far she still is. 

It's 7 o' clock right now and I'm on my laptop on Twitter. I'm kinda happy that I don't have school anymore becasue I don't get bullied. I heard this ringing noise for skype. I accepted the call.

"Hey Niall" Noah said.

"Hey"

"Good news!"

"What is it?"

"Mikayla dumped Tyler!" I had a smile on my face when I heard those three words.

"Really?!"

"Yup, she didn't want to have sex with him cuz she thought she was too young."

"Yea still bad news though."

"What bad news? She's single!"

"Yes but I'm in X Factor. How can I contact her?"

"I don't know. Well just wait. Win this thing and then go get her."

"What if I don't?"

"Then you don't have to wait and you will fail at life."

"wow great advice friend." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you just have to win The X Factor competition."

"yup."

"k gotta go night"

"Night pal" and I shut my laptop.

Wait for me Mikayla.