Chapter 11

~Mikayla's POV~

Should I run? I can't, I can't ditch my best friend. Maybe if I just don't give any eye contact with him he won't care about me. I looked away and looked at Taylor. She looked up at Niall then at me and winked.

"Somebody's gonna have a new contact on their phone" She whispered in my ear. I raised an eyebrow at her and rolled my eyes.

I watched the boys perform I learned their names but I kinda got confused with Louis and Liam. I would keep glancing at Niall though as if I had to keep looking at him. I just can't believe that I bullied him. He is such a big hit now and I bullied him. I don't have any feelings for him but I feel bad. I just wish I could go back in time and fix everything. I watched them perform the song One Thing I think, but in the middle of the song Niall comes up to me and gives me a note. I open it...Why would he want me to do that?????

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I have some news.... Cliffhanger is going to leave you hanging for a week, but if you get this to 40 likes (which is a lot for me) then I will upload early. I'm just so busy with school and stuff.

So today I was instagramming and then I saw Zayn deleted his twitter!!! I'm like about to cry its because of haters AND directioners ( not all though ) that made him leave. I feel like he left One Direction by leaving twitter...

Sorry for short chapter

Love you squishies xxx