Chapter 24

~Mikayla's POV~

Oh. My. God. It's him. Why is he here? Does Niall even notice it's him. He doesn't even look that much different. 

"Niall." I held his hand and squeezed it tight. 

"Yea babe?"

"It's Tyler."

"Where?!"

"The one right in front of us in the black hoodie. He's staring at me Niall and there's a police officer right behind him. Niall come on let's get out of here quick."

"No, I'm going to have a nice little talk with that little piece of shit."

"But the police officer is right there!"

"I don't care, he messed with my girl. And NO ONE messes with my girl."

Niall released my hand and walked over to Tyler.

Oh no. This could not be good.

~Niall's POV~ 

I'm gonna beat the shit out of this guy. He fucked my girlfriend. She lost her virginity because of him. I can't believe the police even let him live for this.

I walked up quickly to Tyler, I pushed him making him lose balance. He started looking at me angrily as if he doesn't know why I just did that to him. I noticed that the police officer standing next to him were handcuffed to him.

"HOW COULD YOU TOUCH HER?! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! NOT YOURS. HOW COULD YOU EVEN DO SUCH A THING. ESPECIALLY TO HER!" I yelled at him. 

The police officer pushed me away fro Tyler.

"Sir, we understand that you are angry with this man here, but you need to leave. We will take care of him." he said. Tyler finally realized why I was mad at him and smirked at me. 

"Why don't I take care of him for you."

"And how will you do that exactly?"

"Oh... I don't know... Maybe beat the shit out of him until he's not breathing anymore!"

"We can't let you do that sir." Mikayla quickly came up to me, and pulled me away from the scene. I glared at Tyler, the whole time. Can't believe that I didn't punch him when I had the time, but they would probably charge me for assault and management wouldn't be too happy about that. 

She pulled me outside and looked angry at me.

"Why did you make a scene?!"

"Because he hurt you! I don't care if I make a scene. You're lucky that I didn't even punch him."

"Violence is never the answer Niall."

"And raping is not the answer when the most beautiful girl in the world rejects having sex with you in high school!"

"Niall. They will take care of it. I'm fine. Look at me. I am fine."

"No. You're not. On the inside, you're breaking. And trust me. I will make sure. That no one. Ever touches you again, except for me. Ok?"

"Ok. But Niall. Just leave things the way they are right now. I don't want to think about it."

"Ok." I nodded and we walked out to my car. 

~ Liam's POV ~

Gosh. I wonder if Niall is still at the hospital. I think he should be out by now. Ever since Niall went to comfort Mikayla, she's been getting a lot better. I think she should be fine for now, but will still need time to heal. I can't imagine how Niall would feel right now. If someone did that Danielle... I would go crazy. I hope they are ok.. and Niall doesn't get into any trouble.