Chapter 22

~Lily's POV~

Everything went by so fast. I bumped into Zayn Malik. The guy of my dreams and now I am going to his hotel room. Ugh, I wish this day wouldn't end. I really like Zayn, not as the guy from One Direction but Zayn Malik. Not the guy from the worldwide famous boy band. The guy from Bradford. When I heard the boys asking if I was his girlfriend, I wanted to say yes but we weren't together. Well yet. But. Seriously though. How can he be so hot. I mean his facial structure, his jaw line it's just ugh. And when he's shirtless I bet it would be pure perfection.

"Lily." I snapped my head up. I didn't even notice I was staring into space for a couple minutes. We were still just standing in the middle of the hallway.

"Yea, what?"

"You ok? Looked like you were thinking."

"Yea I'm fine. I was just umm daydreaming."

"Mmmmmm daydreaming huh?"

"Umm yea."

"And what were you daydreaming about?"

"Something."

"Did it have to do something with me.?"

"Mayybe."

"Well, mayybe you should tell me."

"ummm nah."

"Come on."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Becuase I don't want to."

"Plleeeaasssee."

"No."

"But. Lilllyyy."

"But. Zaayyyynnnn."

"Please?"

"Fine, yes it was about you."

"hehe I knew it. And what was it about?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Fine. If you want to go the hard way. Then we will." Zayn growled. He pushed me up against the wall. His chest against mine, I'm breathing hard, shocked by the sudden impact. He looked down at me, with lust in his eyes. His hands pinned me against the wall by my waist. To be honest, I was scared but this was just so sexy.

"Zayn." I breathed out.

 "Tell me Lily."

"Why should I?"

"I bet you were daydreaming about me pinning you against the wall like this huh? I bet you wanted this. Tell. Me."

"Dammit Zayn." I bit my lip. My heart was racing.

"Tell me." 

"I-I was daydreaming about how sexy you were. Shirtless." I gulped. He smirked and let me go. He was now standing in the hallway, while I was still against the wall trying to figure out what had just happened.

"You'll find out tonight babe." He winked at me. I blushed a bright red.

"C'mon we have to get to the boys." He said as if nothing happened. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You. Tease." He chuckled lightly.

"Eh, you could of just told me."

"And you could of just did nothing about it but NO. You just had to be a fucking tease."

"Aw but if I did nothing about it, then it wouldn't be fun now would it?"

"I guess not, but you didn't have to be such a tease!" I said walking up to him.