Chapter 3

~Niall's POV~

"I don't know about this, why don't I try out next year?"

"No, you are not bailing out."

"Niall Horan, you're up next"  the announcer said.

"good luck, imma be watching"

I nodded and went on stage.

 "What's your name?"

"Niall"

"Niall, Niall what?"

"Horan"

Why did I do this? Stupid Noah.

"So are you like an Irish Justin Bieber?"

"yeah, I reckon so"

I started singing, the crowd was going wild. I couldn't believe this.

After I sang so far Simon and Louis have said yes. Cheryl said no.  C'mon Katy say yes. Wait, what am I thinking? Do I want to go through?

"Of course yes, you're in"

I felt so happy when she said that I went backstage with Noah.

"Don't let us down"

"I won't"

"Hey I told you, you would make it."

"Yea I guess, but I won't win this" I said.

"Niall, you a belieber right?"

"Of course"

"Never. Say. Never."

"thanks, c'mon lets go"

"ok" 

We got into the car and he dropped me off at home. I hope they show my audition tonight.

~Mikayla's POV~

I came home from school. I was so tired and I forgot about Niall. Well I can always beat him up next year. I saw my little sister Diana come up to me. She was 5 and was so sweet.

"Mikaywa!" Diana yelled as I came through the door. I picked her up and pecked her on the cheek.

"Hi, do you want to watch The X Factor tonight?" I asked in a sweet tone.

"Ya!!!"

"Ya!" I dropped her onto the couch as I got some snacks for us. 

My mom works late so I have to watch Diana. I don't mind watching her because she is so sweet and cute. I may act mean and tough at school, but I'm actually nice and care giving. I only show it to my family though. I have been like this ever since middle school. I barely get in trouble at school though because I know how to not get caught. I plopped back on the couch with Diana next to me. I turned on the tv and watched with her. Talking about who we think is going to win.

Then in the middle of the show I see this familiar blonde boy.

"Look it niwall!!"

"How do you know who he is?"

"Mum works with his mum sometimes and she took me to wurk with her one time and I saw him. I pwayed with him and he was funny and nice."

"oh ok."

"do you know him?"

"umm kinda."

"Are you fwiends?"

"umm its kinda complicated just watch."

She nodded and we watched him sing. His voice was like an angel. I never knew he could sing like that, but I don't have any feelings for him. Do I? No, I can't. I beat him up everyday and he's a nerd.

"I hope he wins! Don't you."

"umm yea."

"He's also cute. You should go out with him."

"Wh-what no."

"why not?"

"cuz we don't like each other that way."

"oh ok, I'm tired."

"You wanna go to bed?"

"yea"

"ok, I'll go to bed with you."

My little sister just said that I should go out with the guy who I beat up everyday. I don't think we would look good as a couple. Do we? Why am I thinking this anyways? I'm a bully to him. I don't really have a reason to beat him up, but my group just tells me to. He probably will make it big anyways, I don't have to worry about him anymore.

~Niall's POV~ the next morning

First day of summer vacation. I got up around 8 and got dressed to go to Noah's. 

Once I got into his bedroom I found him sleeping.

"Noah."

He mumbled.

"Noah wake up"

"what" He muttered.

"I want to talk to you."

"talk about it later"

"why not now?"

"becuz I'm-"

Then he started snoring. Great reason Noah. I pulled off the blankets and took the pillow he was laying on and hit him in the head with it. He stood straight up and glared at me.

"Good morning sunshine. Go get ready so you can help me pack for the X Factor and so we can talk."

"Fine whatever" He dragged his feet into the bathroom.

~10 minutes later~

Noah finally came out of the bathroom and we walked back over to my house. We ran up to my room and started packing.

"Does your mum know?"

"Of course."

"ok, can you believe that you went through?"

"I can't actually. I did this because you got me to."

"I know and I actually didn't have the 200 pounds..."

My eyes widened and I looked at him.

"Then why did you say that?!"

"Because I knew you would make it and any average teenager would do anything on stage just to get that money. And it worked!"

"Yea it sure did."

"So what were you thinking when you were on stage?"

"Why the hell did I listen to Noah? Noah is stupid to make me do this. Noah is gonna be dead if I don't make it and he doesn't have the 200 pounds. "

"...I'm so happy that you made it bro."

"you should be"

After we finished packing, Noah went home and I stayed at home.