sero x kaminari

Sero POV

"Mmm~ fuckk~ Kami~" I moaned as I stroked his dick. "Kami~ I'm closer~" I was moaning really loud the neighbors can probably hear me. Neighbors. FUCK. I was supposed to tutor Kaminari, he's supposed to be here. I turn around and there he was. Standing there. Door closed and erection up.

I hurry up and zip up my pants and run past the mini table in my room. "I'm so sorry, you really caught me at a bad time." I say worrying. "Um, no it's fine, I caught bakugou yesterday, is it mating season already?" He said jokingly. Oh god. I'm so embarrassed. I take him to the hammock in my room and we go over some skills. He slowly starts to touch and run up my leg, I let it go because of the awkward thing earlier.

He kept on doing it but then he touched my dick

He started palming me through my pants. I slightly moan as he brushes against the tip. " I heard you say my name when you were jerking off, you never got the chance to cum, would you like to? Afterall it is mating season" he said seductively. "Um yeah I guess.." I was worried, I mean it is my first time. He pushes me onto the bed and sits on top of me. He then starts grinding. "You're so hard, I really want you to put it in me~"he says as his face is pierced red. "Oh wow" I say "are you feeling ok? You're normally not like this" He stops and stares at me. He gets up and sits in the hammock.

I hear sniffles. Fuck, he's crying. "Hey, hey, I'm sorry. It's just, I really like you, and I don't want to have sex and be the only one with feelings for one another." I say worrying. He takes his hands off of his face and looks up at me. "B-but I do like you *sniffle* I like you a lot a-and I just wanted to be closer to you, y-you know" he sniffles. Oh Jesus. How did we even get here. He looks so nice, his yellow hair glowing in the light, even his tears seem too good to be true. I love him.

hey this is Going to Be a Part2 I've been Really busy with School so I Can't upload as much