Todoroki x Bakugou pt2

lol, every time I see that someone added my story to something, the name of the collection would be named really wired like --> xxxxxx added tododeku smuttttt to mmm lick it clean. and sometimes I just spend my whole day looking at your collections, it's so interesting. 

 Todorkiś POV. 

AAH¨ Bakugou groaned.  I lick him putting the whole thing in my mouth. He's red and he's covering his face. he pulls my head up. "just fucking fuck me already" he moaned. I slap his thigh when I did he came. "settle down I need to prep you first" I whispered. I enter one finger in earning a soft moan from him. "MMM, I don't -ah, I don't want them I want-mm, you" He moaned. Fuck, he looked so good, his hair scattered everywhere his eyes getting watery when I move my finger faster. "hold on I have to get the condom" I groaned. Bakugou crosses his legs behind me so I won't go. " Todoroki I want you, only you, I want to feel your pumping cock in me, I want you to thrust in and out of me mercilessly, I want you so please, make love to me"

I put myself at his entrance. "I'm going to put it in now" I announce. I enter him. fuck he's so tight and wet. Bakugou has his head back with tears in his eyes. I trust one time. "AAH" then another "MMH" I fasten up the pace. We're both moaning messes. I look down at Bakugou's dick and rub it. "MM-wait- AAH- I'TS SO DEEP. MMM-I'M GONNA CUM" he yelled. I thrust a couple more times before cumming inside of him. 

I get out of the shower and see something behind the toilet. I pick it up and take it to Bakugou. "what's this?" I giggle. He looks up and his whole face turns red. "it's just something to pass the time" he shouts. "Yeah, I bet it does pass the time" I snorted. He grabs it out of my hand. "It's your fault, you're never home and when you are you act like I'm not fucking here" he pouts. "I'm sorry" I plant kisses on his wet body. "stop your gonna get me hard again" he blushes. "maybe I wanna go for round two" I hiss. "mm-ahh-wait" he moans. 

So you know the thing I found in the bathroom, it was a dildo, a white and red candy caned color dildo. God I love him. 

I blessed you guys with some good shit right here, I wanna do a Q&A so leave some questions here.