chapter 2- fluff

Deku's P.O.V

Chapter 2

I was listening to my favorite songs teenagers by MCR, outro: her by BTS, and  I write sins not tragedy by panic! At the disco. When I looked back and seen Todoroki staring at me, He's so cute when he does that. Today I was wearing my girl outfit. I didn't put on any underwear because panties where uncomfortable.I walked up to him. I guess he was deep in his thoughts because when i went in him he didn't notice. Was he thinking about me. That would be nice. He was very nice and smooth. Was he thinking bad of me. It's because of this skirt isn't it I thought I looked nice at home. Well he was all alone on a Friday. I invited him over. I new he liked me this was the chance for him to confess. We would be in my room alone playing a game he would be silly not to. If he doesn't like me then that's ok. I just want to see him happy. When I asked him he seemed hesitant but said yes. We walked home. I realized that I had a twister game. Oh I'd love to see his face when we play. When We got in my house and went straight to my room I found the game and began to play. Shouto didn't know how to play so I didn't teach him. After a while he began to understand. Then we met our first awkward pose. He was on top of me. I could tell his heart was racing because mine was too. Then we met our second awkward pose his face was behind my butt. I didn't care but then i realized I wasn't wearing any underwear. I fell of embarrassment . my butt landing on his head. I quickly got up grabbed the closest underwear I could find and dashed into the bathroom. When I went in I tried to put on the underwear only to realize they were panties. SHOOT. I manage to put them on but the tip of my member was out. I slowly went back to my room to see Shouto sitting on my bed and blushing hard. 

The next chapter is gonna be smut do don't worry. I fulfill my promises