chapter 3- Smuttt

This is da smut chapter so I hope u ready, 

STILL DEKU

I apologized and sat next to him. He laid down looking at the ceiling. Finally he spoke. " Deku what do you think of me" he said. I was surprised. What did he mean. I love him of course but he might not know. I told him he was my love. he blushed. I layed down next to him. We faced each other. I Couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him. And then I did it again and again and again. His lips were soft so soft and they taste like strawberries. I loved this feelings. He reached his hand in my shirt and touched my stomach. His hands were warm. Then he began to touch downwards. It felt weird I never did this before. I didn't know if I wanted him to stop or to let him do it. It felt good. He asked me if it was ok. I said yes it's always ok if he's the one who's doing it. I slightly moaned and he started to touch my nipples. Then he started to lick my collarbone. To my surprise he bit me. I was a rollercoaster of pain and pleasure. I didn't want him to stop. He reached down into my skirt, pulling out my member he said " You're really excited." . I blushed no one has ever said that I guess that was supposed to be sexy because I got more excited. I moaned as he stroked my member. He started to go faster. What was this feeling it was too good. Something feels wrong, like something was coming out, was it pee. No. I just used the bathroom. How was this possible. As he started rubbing me with his hand faster my moans started to get loud. With every stroke it started to come out. As I begged his name he was smiling he liked it and so did I. I couldn't take it anymore. I moaned loud. "It's coming out." . When we were done we laid down. And snuggled. I loved him and he loved me.