the one where bakugou gets pregnant smutt and fluff

Bakugou POV

¨mmm¨ I moan. Kirishima is thrusting in and out of me, it feels like he has no mercy (lol sorry I had too)  ¨ fuck Bakugou Iḿ gonna cum.¨ Kirishima grunted. I can feel him pulsing inside of me he's throbbing just like our first time. ¨ah-wait-I'm gonna cum¨ I scream. At this point, I think the neighbors are up.  Kirishima thrusts are harder and faster than before, hitting my prostate. ¨AHHH KIRISHIMA I'm CUMMMING¨ I moan. ¨cum for daddy¨ he whispered in my ear.  With four more thrusts, he cums in me. My eyes roll back as I feel my gaping hole filled with kirishimaś hot cum. 

The next day

I wake up and my stomach hurts so I call Kirishima. ¨Hey shitty hair whatever you did last night ended up with my stomach feeling like complete shit.¨ I groan. oh sorry, I didn't mean too you were just too good. lol if the pain is that bad then you should get a pregnancy test. ¨SHUT THE FUCK UP SHIT FACE¨ I said as I hang up. I put my stuff on and go to the store. I go to the woman's section and find the pregnancy test. I stare at it. What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?

I go up to the register and put the pregnancy test on the counter. "expecting something aye?" the lady says. I give her a dead stare look. ¨oh well than¨ she muttered. I go home and try to pee on the pregnancy test. When Iḿ done peeing on it I look at it and it has two lines. WHAT THE FUCK. I call the shitty haired dumbass that got me pregnant 'WHAT THE FUCK' hey, hey slow down what happened.   I GOT FUCKING PREGNANT IS WHAT HAPPENED GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE'

lol, I'm going to stop here, maybe this should be a book. idk u tell me