Kinky Deku~ Tododeku

Midoriya's POV

I wake up to see Todoroki laying in the bed next to me. He's sleeping with a little bit of saliva running down his mouth. I move over and kiss him, he started to wake up so I waited. "Hey, Midoriya, you look funny in the morning" he smiled. He then grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I pull back gasping for air. He looks down at my dick and smiles. "someone's up this morning" he smirks. Fuck, he knew this would turn me on. I sit on top of him and start grinding, "mm~ Todoroki, please help me..." I moan, I stare into his different colored eyes and all I could think about was him, only him, and how bad I wanted him. "what do you want me to do baby~" he whispered. "I want you to shove your hard thick cock in my mouth" I groaned. I move down to his dick and start sucking.

"Fuckkkk, mm just like that". I keep bobbing my head up and down his cock. MMM~ it's reaching my throat, his pre-cum is flowing out inside my mouth, he's thrusting his hips into me, mm~ daddy, yes, fuck my face~ My eyes start to tear up. "shit, I'm gonna cum, take all of my thick seed down your throat" he grunted as he thrust his big cock down my throat.

My other hand started pumping my little dick as he poured his hot steamy cum down my throat. "Fuck, my little bitch is quite a slut isn't he?". I swallow and look up at him. I start stroking my dick faster as he looks at me with those beautiful eyes. "yes, daddy, I'm your little slut, your little fuck toy." I scream. "good" he gets up and goes into the shower. so I'm just left there stunned. I finish myself and went to make breakfast.