"This is to much for Cupid Becky your going to need therapy." I said before sitting in the grass with my pug.

Seth and Sasha soon started making out and that's when I got up and left the park. I went to go find my own man realizing I had a live event tonight and Justin was ring announcing tonight.

Before I need it my little girl soon ran off to a walking person in the distant. It was Justin in a red suit and a rose in his hand. He soon picked up Studley and carried her all the way over to me. "Leash it." He said with a chuckle once he stood beside me.

I soon looked at him and the rose. "Ahh the rise it kinda broken thanks to Studley." I said before kissing his cheek.

Justin soon broke off the stem and started rip pedal of the rose before putting them under my nose to tickle me. "Justin stop it." I said to him as I looked at him.

Justin soon out them back into his two hands before he took a few steps and stood in front of me. Soon blowing the rose pedals into my face. "What was that Rebecca?" He asked with a playful smile as he he kissed my cheek.

I just shook my head and giggled a little at him. He soon leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to my lips as pulled away a swims later. I smiled and looked at him.

Soon seeing him so close to my face as he pulled the pedals out of my hair and sold reached up and stoped his hand. "I love you." I said just truly watching him this close to my face was heart warming and I couldn't control my thoughts or my tongue.

Justin cupped my cheeks as he moved as my hair to one shoulder as she kissed me again before pulling again. "I love you too." He admitted as he placed his forehead to mine. The tip of our black high tops touching each other's.

—-

I walked into the arena for the live event. Justin went with me because he was the ring announcer who politely requested he do it. He only did it because he wanted to be around me clearly since Sami had been around revelry Justin had been on his toes with Jealousy. However I wish he could just listen to me when I cup his handsome cheeks and tell
Him it's him I want not Sami.

Justin soon came up and took my little
Suitcase out of my hands and he looked at me smiling as he took it to my locker room. I followed him and walked onto the room moment later. Justin shut the door and locked it for me.

"You excited for tonight?" I asked as I started to change my clothes not really bothered with him in the room.

Justin childishly cover his eyes. "Ahhh your stripping." He teased before looking at me seriously. "Yes. Actually I am very excited." Justin said before handing me my attire.

I smiled and gently took it from him. Soon giving him a kiss. Breaking the kiss seconds later. Soon slowly stepping away from him.My pointer finger playing with my face and grabbing the skin under my nose just a little.

"Alright imma leave you to do this because your more than capable of getting dressed." Justin said and I nodded and soon watched him depart from me. His hands in his pockets as he walked out of my locker room.

I soon got dressed and found myself in catering as I listen to Justin call out names and interact with the crowd. He seemed to be having a blast with them. While he was doing that I was sitting with Bayley and Sasha.

"So how are you liking Raw over here Becky?" Bayley asked as I turned to see Ronda and I walked over to her and got into her face.

I smiled at Ronda. "I would love this place more if people like Ronnie weren't around." I said as I childishly smirked at her.

Ronnie soon shoved my shoulder and I stepped backward due to the Amount of Force something inside me told me she wasn't worth it. "Fake." I mumbled as i went to sit back down.

"Rebecca your on in a minute." The man said as he was more jumpy than he normally was. He was also acting a little more excited as normal.

I soon walked with him as i Mentally prepared myself to go through the curtain. Soon hearing Justin's voice. "And welcome to the ring THE MAN BECKY LYNCH!" He said as he my music hit.

I soon walked out of the curtain doing my entrance and made it to the ring soon standing on a the bottom rope giving my love to the crowd and I turned around to see Justin on knee. The audience Freaking out as I placed my hand over my mouth. A little boy who was a young fan wearing my t-shirt was holding the microphone as Justin smiled at me.

I walked over to Justin and smiled and I was so nervous I was shaking. "Are you being serious Justin?" I asked softly as I looked at him tears threading to spill.

Justin soon looked at the little boy. "If I wasn't serious Rebecca I would have got one knee and I would be mentally preparing myself to ask you." Justin said to me as he looked up at me opening the ring box.

My eyes widened once I saw the ring and I officially started to cry tears of joy as I wiped a tear away hoping my makeup I had on wasn't smearing.

Justin was nervous and I could see it and he was so happy. "Rebecca I met you backstage my first week at Smackdown you were dealing with a lot and I just thought About how badly I wished I was your man at the time. But know I don't have to imagine anymore because your girlfriend. But you being my girlfriend isn't good enough for me anymore I want you to marry me Rebecca Quin. I wanna be this man you come to with all your issues I want to be the man who's name you hold who's engagement ring you wear. With that being said Rebecca Will you marry me?" Justin asked his speech blaring through the stadium.

With every word he spoke seconds ago I felt so special that he wanted to marry me. "Yes Justin I will marry you." I said before officially crying.

Justin jumped up and gave the little boy a hug before me handing the little boy the ring and helping the little boy put it on my ring finger. I soon gave the little boy a hug and a kiss on the cheek before helping him back over to his mom before hugging Justin tightly as he hugged me back. The whole was chanting

"You deserve her!" I smiled as I saw Justin gives me the largest smile in the world.

"I love you baby" I whispered to him as he smiled.

"I love you too baby girl." Justin said before he gave me a quick kissed and crawled back into the ring to call out Ronnie.