Truths from the tired~Stenny (South Park.)

Start from the beginning

"You've seen my mother; I'm like Kyle, a day walker in a way."

"Secret ginger times two."

"Everyone around you is a secret ginger, we're here to get you."

"Oh no; I'm so scared."

Both of us burst out laughing.

"You're like a mother," I say.

"What does that mean?"

"Don't moms kiss their kids heads?"

"I guess, my mom does. Doesn't yours?"

"Never had the time, Kevin did though, when I was younger, almost every night."

"You have a good brother."

"You have a good mother."

"You bet; not perfect but against all the others, I couldn't be more glad to have my mom."

"I would be glad too."

Stan nods.

"I love her."

"You look like her."

"What does that mean?"

"That you look pretty."

"Did you kinda call my mom pretty?"

"She has genes for a pretty child, thank God she used them."

"Thank you."

"I can't find a word for how gorgeous I think you are."

"You're tired; you babble when you are."

"I don't find the word when I'm not tired either. I can never find the right words so I just hang around to be your support; wishing that that shows my appreciation for you and the fact you're always here for me."

"Thank you, that means a lot."

"You mean a lot, you angel."

"I'm not an angel, nor will I ever be."

"Then you're a fallen one."

"So I'm Satan?"

"Not that way... you're just...."

"What am I?"

"Too good to be a human."

"I'm not even a good human, person, whatever... let alone too good to be a human."

"Maybe I just know the wrong people but you're amazing to me."

"You're being too kind to me."

"Hey, Stan."

"What?"

"If you ever find you're gay enough to consider a guy, I'm here and would love to have you come by."

"What does that mean, Kenny?"

"I like you."

"Just don't look at me through rose glasses."

"Why?"

"Because when you have them, all flags look the same and you take them for the green ones; red flags get ignored and then you end up not being very happy with the person you thought would be someone you like or someone you could do all these wonderful things with.... oh sorry, I'm probably talking too cynical."

"Do you think we wouldn't workout?"

"No! I would love to be with you, well, romantically at least.... I'm just hesitant to think of myself as someone you would like in the long run. I'm not all that grand; no matter what other people make you think... or you yourself think. I think I'm jealous and I envy people, I'm too emotional and I'm a bit spoiled. I think I have a hard time accepting new things into my life and I try to grab onto all the older things."

"I suck too, it's okay. I'm perverted, I'm selfish, I'm not very lawful, I envy a lot of things, I'm manipulative, I don't trust people, I have a hard time accepting things too.... and I think that it's something we'll just live with. If we were to get together, I'm sure I love more than 70% of you. Which is the rule, like at least 70% of a person."

"I think I like more than 70% of you too. Which is funny, I don't like that much of myself.... huh, that's weird to think about. I like other people more than myself I guess, that's quite an interesting thing to realise. Yeah... but I'm... do you want to try it out then? Would you like to try tolerate me for enough time?"

I kiss him.

"Of course. And it's not tolerate, it's accept and love."