Chapter 7

Chapter 7:
Bubblegum and Cherry Pop

Adaline's POV

Oh my god, oh my god! I was screaming in my head. His body heat wrapped around me and I let it, I mean he is like a brother so it's normal to be close right? Actually wait, thats incest, gross. I'm just glad the couch is big enough to hold the both of us. I manage to slip out of his grasp without waking him up. I turn to see the couch where the kid used to be at rest and walk into the kitchen. Not to my surprise I see 'it' stuffing his mouth with a hot pocket. "Don't you guys ever get tired of eating that overrated piece of bread?" I had a weird thing with pizza or anything related to it. What's so great about cheese on bread, pizza parties are so overrated.

"No, hot pockets are life and I don't care what anybody says." He says after swallowing a fat chunk of the hot pocket. "We have a whole mini fridge." Dustin then opens a cabinet holding a mini fridge stuffed to brim with pizza pockets.

    They're crazy. Honestly, Im at the point where i don't care anymore and they need a addiction therapist or something. "Ok hot psycho." I stood there for a second and realized the word pocket didn't budge out of my mouth and I face-slapped myself.

    "Oh you think I'm hot huh? Your boyfriend over there might get jealous." He teases. Dustin  takes a step towards me catching me off guard.

    "I meant to say hot pocket asshole and EW BRENTT IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME." I fake gag as I push past him before he was able to corner me.

    He turns and chuckles as I walk away back into the living room. I look at the couch where I fell asleep with Brentt and notice it's now empty. Suddenly, I felt a bear hug around me and turn my head facing Brentt. "Hello Sweetie, how was your sleep?" He joked as if we were married.

    I blushed, but decided to play seeing Dustin watching from the corner of my eye. "Wonderful dear, because I had you next to me keeping me warm." I face towards Dustin as I rest my head on Brentts chest. Dustin gags as Brentt and I laugh in response.

    Suddenly, Brentt throws me over his shoulder and runs around the house making me scream fearing he could fall and drop me. "Enjoying the ride sugar." He jokes.

    "PUT ME DOWN YOU MANIAC!" I shriek as  I hit his back.

    He then starts to make his way to the couch walking slowly. "Ok, ride over." He states as he drops me on the sofa. Dustin and Brentt join each other and head up to Brentts room. "Ima change quick and cook for you ok." Brentt says before closing the door to his room.

    I get up from the couch and walk to my room to get changed as well. I totally forgot I was still wearing the bikini, but damn I look good in it. Very revealing, but I'm in a good morning mood so I'm feeling myself. Once I get in my room I lock the door and start throwing clothes in the air. I choose a loose sweater and biker shorts since it's the weekend and I have no plans on going out.

Right when I finished changing I hear a knock on the door. "Joy, you in there? We gonna make breakfast now." Dustin says loudly. I open the door meeting Dustin as he was leaning against the door frame. He looks me up and down, then whistles, "Woah them legs though." He teases.

I roll my eyes and push him to the side so I can get out the door. "Idiot." I say under my breath. As I walk downstairs I could smell crispy maple bacon in the air. Oh, how it sucks to be a vegetarian.

Dustin's POV

    As I walked upstairs to go fetch Joy for breakfast I couldn't stop thinking of seeing her laying on top of Brentt. I don't know whats wrong with me but I just cant get her out of my mind. "Joy, you in there? We gonna make breakfast now." I ask after knocking on the door.

    I leaned against the doorframe waiting for a response when the door opened to reveal Joy. I look her up and down and whistled. "Woah them legs though." I teased her. I couldn't help but look at her in awe. I mean she wasn't wearing much but I just couldn't stop looking.

    "Idiot." I hear here mumble. She then pushes me to the side and starts walking downstairs. I follow behind her keeping my eyes on her. Why do I keep looking at her.

    We both walk into the kitchen to see Brentt in an apron with the cliche, "kiss the cook" design on it.

I watch Joy walk up next to Brentt and give him a peck on the cheek and felt a slight heavy feeling in my chest. "There, a kiss for the cook." She says.

"What about me?" I complain.

Joy laughs and walks over as I close my eyes and smile waiting for a kiss. Suddenly, I feel a peck on my lips and quickly open my eyes in surprise. "EW WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" I yell when I saw Brentts face in front of me.

I see Joy on the floor laughing as I got up to the sink to wash my lips. "Dude, why you gotta be so mean and wash off my kiss." Brentt says sadly then laughs.

"Fuck you." I state.

Brentt laughed again and went back the the stove to turn everything off. "I know you love me." He then starts to plate everything and make a salad for Joy. "All done, wanna eat on the couch?" He asks.

We both nod and grab our food then head to the couch. I look over at Joys salad and stared at all the vegetables in it. "You actually like that stuff." I say in disgust.

"Yes, I very much do." She responds before popping a cherry tomato in her mouth. I stick my tongue out and continue eating my food. Brentt turned on the tv and played Criminal Minds as we ate. Our eyes were glued to the tv, subconsciously stuffing our face until our plates were empty. "I'll do the dishes." Joy said as she picked up our plates and headed to the kitchen.

Brentt was too distracted by the tv he didn't notice me following Joy into the kitchen. "Joy." I called out her name.

I watched her hair whip as she turned around and looked at me with a confused face. My heart randomly melted as she stared at me. "What do you want?" She asks.

"I-um..." my head completely blanked in response.

A/N
Hey long time no see, i kinda got bored of writing for the longest time and had this chapter half written forever. Im not sure if i will be continuing but if I do I might revamp. This chapter is probably boring but woopty doo.
DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE!