Chapter 3

Chapter 3:
Don't Touch Me You Dick!

Dustin's POV

"Your really hot." I say as I grab onto Joy's waist.

Her head turns and and we meet face to face. "Don't touch me you dick!" She then rips my hand off of and storms away.

"Joy Joy, where you going?" Brentt shouted out before Joy became our of sight.

"Bathroom!" She replies with a shout. Next thing you know she gone.

I walk up to Brentt and pat him on the back. "Heh, I like her." Brentt then glares at me and I laugh. "Hah, I'm serious. She's feisty I like that."

"She's not interested in a relationship." Brentt said as he rolled his eyes. "Not after Sidney." Brentt mumbled and looked away.

"Whose Sidney?" I questioned. What did he mean by not after Sidney? Did he do something.

"None of your business." Brentt grabbed a cig from one of the others boys and they started talking.

Adaline's POV

After I became out of sight I ran to bathroom and tears started to pour from my eyes. They way he touched reminded me too much of him. I tried so hard to forget, but he made it harder. "I HATE HIM!" I yell out and kicked one of the bathroom doors open. Luckily no one else was inside.

Ever since the incident with Sidney I became emotionally unstable. Well, I actually wasn't I thought I was because sometimes I would just break out crying and I get super angry for no reason. Even thought I act tough I really wasn't.

I sat in the corner of the bathroom and wept until the bell rang. "Shit!" I stood up and walked to my last class.

Once I got to C204 I stepped inside, hoping no one would see the puffy eyes hiding behind my vintage round glasses. I walk up to the see, I'm guessing Ms. Peterson, and introduce myself. "Oh! Your Joy Adaline!" She said in a very nice accent.

I lift my eyebrows and giggle, "Actually my name Adaline Joy, but people call me Joy anyway." I corrected.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You know that always happened to me when I was your age, they always had say my middle name before my first name." She then smile probably thinking about the good ol' times. "Well, you can take a seat next to Jeremy." She pointed to a boy with curly golden-brown hair.

"Ok, thank you!" I walked towards curly hair, who was grabbing all his stuff out, and sat down next to him.

As I wait for Ms. Peterson to give us instructions I notice curly hair staring at me. I shift my body towards him and cross my arms. "How may I help you?" I ask.

He blushes and looks away. "S-sorry you just looked... pretty." He then looked at me and I took a liking into his hazel-brown eyes.

I giggled and smiled. "Thank you, I really like your hair and eyes. I'm Adaline, but you can call me Joy." I introduced.

"Thanks, I'm Jeremy." He greeted back. "Um... have you been crying?" He asks.

Shit! I forgot about that! "Oh... just allergies." I lied, I could see the worry in his eyes and he looked away as the teacher as talking.

——————————

After class I now have two new friends and two new phone numbers. I walk outside and wait by the school entrance for Brentt to come out. "What is taking him so long!" I said even though it has just been 5 minutes. I am very impatient.

I finally see Brentt walk out with boys and a cig in his mouth. I roll my eyes and walk up to him. "You take so fucking long." I say as I grab the cig out of his mouth.

"Hey! Seriously stop that and it's only been like 2 minutes." He says.

"Smartass, it's been 5 minutes!" I say almost shouting. My face to to heat up and I feel mad. This was me, the Adaline Joy with issues.

Brentt then leads me to his motorcycle and we get on. "Hey, Joy Joy calm down... have you been crying?!?" He says very worried.

"I'm fine just go." I say and look at the scenery around me. Brentt knows about my issues and he has tried to convince me to see a therapist, but I stubbornly didn't give in. I took a deep breath in and out and I felt a little better.

We finally came home and I walked inside, greeting Auntie Brendie. I walked to my room, shut the door and sat on my bed. I just sat there and and spaced out until my phone rang. I got up and checked it too see it was a call from Harriette. I quickly answer and put it next to my ear. "Hello?" I say.

"Hi Joy! How ya doin?" She asks over the phone.

"Good..." I reply back.

"Weeeeellllllll... oh fudge! I have to get ready for marching band. Sorry, I'll call you later." She finalizes and ends the call.

I remove the phone from my ear and put it on my desk, along with my glasses. Then, I decided to change into some shorts and take off my shirt, showing my white sports bra and fall into my bed and snuggle with my pillow and blanket. Well that was quick. I thought. "Welp I'm tired and my eyes hurt, imma sleep." I say to myself. I shut my eyes and slowly drift off into what I like to call, "Spaceland".

——————————

"Wakey, Wakey." A familiar voice said.

I turn to the other side stubbornly. "Nooo, 50 more years." I respond with. I felt a sudden poke on my face and turn back. "Stooop." I say annoyed. I open my eyes slowly and see a blurry figure rest their arms and head on my bed. I sit up and grab my glasses from my desk. Soon the blurry figure had become a stupid one. "AAAAH! What the fuck!" I scream and slap Dustin on the cheek.

A/n
Thanks for reading another one of my chapters!!! Ikik how cliche this is, but I loooooove cliche shit. Well thanks again
And don't forget to
Vote, Share, and Comment!
-Virgo Lemonade aka Via