Chapter 5

Chapter 5:
Why does School Exist?

Brentt's POV

    I kissed Joy on the forehead and smiled. Being around her made me feel happy... comfortable. I never felt this feeling before, it was weird. I saw her face blush and and she looked down.

    "Oh, uhhh Dustin's coming over later if you don't mind." I said pretty nervous. I respect Joy since she is going through a lot and knowing that she and Dustin didn't get off to a good start sorta worries me.

    Joy looked up and thought about it for a second. "As long as he doesn't enter my room or bother me." She said seriously. I nodded my head and she stood up and left my room.

    Phew. I grabbed out my phone and started typing.

You can come in now.

Dustin: Is she good with it?

Yep.

I turned my phone off and headed downstairs to see Dustin entering the door. "Hey um can you not bother Joy."

Dustin gave me a straight a face. "Yeah yeah ok, let's play fortnite." He said as he passed me and scurried upstairs.

I set up my PS4 and we played until we got hungry.

"Brentt I'm going to the kitchen, want anything?" Dustin asked. I thought about it for a second and blurted out hot pocket. Dustin left the room slamming the door behind him.

Five seconds later Dustin rushes in with his face red, and almost dropped the hot pockets. "I swear I did nothing."

I lifted an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "What happened?" Dustin walked towards the bed and sat down. He explained everything and I face palmed.

"I'll be back." I got up and out my room to Joy's room. I knocked three times, waited, and just entered.

She was sitting on her bed, snuggling one of her plushies. "Joy Joy not cool." I crossed my arms.

She faked giggled and grabbed out her phone. "Welcome to my world." She then went on her phone and I walked towards.

I grabbed the phone and ran to my room, locking the door. Joy had a key to my room, but I'll make her work for it.

"Hahaha." I laughed, I saw Dustin on his phone eating my hot pocket. "What the heck man, that was mine!"

"What shou do?" He said still eating my hot pocket. I grabbed what was left of the hot pocket from his hand and started eating it.

"I shook her phone." I said with my mouth full of hot pocket. Suddenly the door shakes for awhile, then stops. "Mm that's her."

"Why don't you open the door?" Dustin said.

"Eh I'll make her work for it, she has a key to my door." I said before eating what's left of the hot pocket.

Adaline's POV

    I walk out of the room and see Dustin exit Brentt's room. I know I told Brentt to tell Dustin not to bother me, but today I was in a good mood and decided to have some fun and get revenge.

    I run back into my room and throw on the skimpy bikini my mom bought me. I only wore it twice because I hated how revealing it was and it looked more like underwear, but thought it would be fun to mess around with.

    I grabbed a towel to make it seem like i was gonna shower and I walked out my room and went downstairs to find Dustin putting some hot pockets in the microwave. "Hey Dustin, shit I didn't you know would be out here." I said trying not to make it so obvious.

    The expression on his face was literally priceless. His eyes has widened and was wondering all over my body, but the best part he looked embarrassed and not his bitch smirky self. "U...uuh...." the microwave started to beep and he quickly turned and grabbed the hot pockets out of the microwave. "Ow, ow." He said forgetting how hot it could be.

    Feeling a little bad I acted on my own and kissed his cheek, then walked back upstairs. "Imma our some clothes on." I quietly yelled before I entered my room.

    "Haha that was fun, who knew I had guts." I said while putting a oversized sweater on. I sat on the bed and stared blankly for awhile, while hugging my favorite plush bear I name Bob Ross.

    Suddenly the door bust open and Brentt enters. "Joy Joy not cool."

    I faked giggled and grabbed my phone. "Welcome to my world." I said. All of a sudden Brentt scurries overs to me and grabs my phone out of my hand and runs back to his room. I sit there for a second and realize what happened. THAT BITCH STOLE MY PHONE!. I yelled in my mind.

    I storm my way over to his room and tried to open it, but it was locked. I roll my eyes and walked back to my room, opening my drawer, pushing aside my underwear to reveal Brentt's room key I hid at the bottom. I walked back to his room and unlocked his door, then I stepped back a little.

    I decide to kick open the door and without thinking I pin Brentt down on the bed. "Where's my phone!" I yell, then noticing I'm sitting on top of him now. Brentt gives me his signature smirk, sending me a shiver. "Please don't tell me it's in your dick..." I made a fake gag noise.

    "Ew, oh course not. Dustin has it." I looked at Dustin with flames in my eyes and he looked at me shaking his head acting innocent.

    "GIVE MY BABY BACK!" I screamed. This was actually fun. I got off Brentt and tackled Dustin who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

A/n
Yooooooo lol sorry for the wait but I was really busy with school and media class soooo I didn't have much time except for taking the bus home. lol u probably have many questions about Joy's emotion problem.... yeah it's reeeaaallllllyyyyyyyyyyy complicated, but I hope you enjoyed today's chapter.
Also, Don't forget to
Vote, comment, and share!
-VirgoLemonade