Chapter 6

Chapter 6:
Getting Down and Dirty

Dustin's POV

As Joy barged into the room I stare at her and Brentt fighting. I just enjoyed they show until I heard Brentt say my name. Joy looked at me and tackled me to the ground. "What the fuck Brentt! I don't have it, I swear!" I looked at her in the eye she was holding breath, making her cheeks puff. It was cute.

"I don't believe a word you say!" She shouted. I could hear Brentt laughing in the back and we both looked at him, seeing the phone in his hand. "Bro!" Me and Joy yelled in sync.

We laughed for a second then got up and chased Brentt around the house. It was honestly fun inside, I felt nostalgic, which might be weird and gutsy for a person like me. To be real I love the word nostalgia, longing for past memories, the definition is so perfect.

"Aha! Got it" Joy cheered as she grabbed the phone from Brentts hand. "I win!" She stuck her tongue out at Brentt and I just laughed.

We walked into the living room and decided to watch a movie since we got bored. "What you guys wanna watch?" Brentt asks.

"Ooh ooh ooh! Let's watch Peter Pan!" Joy's says with excitement. "Peter Pan is the only man for me" She then puts her hand on her cheeks and starts smiling.

"Ew no, that's for kids." I say. "Let's watch The Boy, it's been a long time since I watched that." Me and Brentt loved horror movies.

Brentt agreed with my idea and we looked towards Joy who was confused. "What is The Boy?" We looked at each other and had the same thought.

"You'll see" Me and Brentt said in sync. Brentt grabbed the remote and went to Netflix and started the movie.

"WHAT THE FUCK! NO I HATE SCARY MOVIES!" She grabbed a pillow and held it tight. "But... I'll watch it." She said trying to make herself seem less like a pussy.

    "Hah ok then." I say.

————————

    "AAAH!" Joy screamed, not even halfway through the movie. "Sorry..."

    "Are you sure you can watch this?" Brentt asks. "You can just go upstairs."

    Joy thought for a second then spoke. "Nah I already watched a second of this and I'm paranoid. I ain't gonna sit up there alone." She confidently said.

"Ok." I replied.

Suddenly, Brentts phone buzzed. He grabbed it and a smile grew on his face. "Hey Dustin wanna sleep over?" He asks.

"Sure, but I'm borrowing your clothes." I said as I fixed my position.

We looked at Joy, who was so fixed on the movie I don't think she heard what we said. "Joy... Joy!" Brentt slowly yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" She shouted. "I'm trying to watch the movie dumbass."

"Mom is coming home tomorrow
because she had to go away for something and Caleb is staying over at a friends house and." Brentt explained.

"Yeah and?" She asked still watching the movie.

"I'm staying over" I grinned and leaned over resting my arms on both my knees.

"Que?" She turns towards us with an eyebrow raised. She looks cute when she's confused. "So... dick face over there, stay here?"

"Haha, yessir." Brentt replies. I then throw one of the pillows on the couch at Brentt processing that he agreed with me being a dick face... which was true.

Adaline's POV

The thought of Dustin being able to freely roam the house at night without parental guidance scares me. What if he watches me while I sleep? WHAT IF HE RAPES ME! I remember my teacher from middle school told us a story about how a woman was raped in her hotel room and she was sleeping through all of it. And I was scared even more because I get extremely paranoid and I'm a deep sleeper. "Uh... as long as Dustin stays in your room and you tie him to the bed so he can't rape me."

Brentt's eyes widened and he starts laughing, then stops. "Don't worry, he fucked many girls, but he's not that type of person." Brentt and I then turned out attention to Dustin who was giving us puppy dog eyes and pouting.

He looks kinda cute. I thought then slapped myself. No Joy, remember last time you fell for a guy. "Whatever." I turn my attention back to the movie and the most perfect time, a jump scare. "AAAH!" I scream then standing up and end up sitting on Dustin's lap, cradled.

"Stay as long as you want." He teased. Brentt chuckled at the scene and started watching the movie.

I blushed at my position in his arm and left it, feeling a sort of regret for some reason. "Shuddup." I sat next to Brentt this time and rested my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. I glance at Dustin and could see the jealousy in him, haha that's what I really wanted to see.

At almost to end of the movie I am almost knocked out on Brentt's lap. Honestly, Brentt the best, he takes care of me and is my best friend, I'm happy to be living with him. "Joy Joy want me to take you upstairs to your bed."

"Mh, no your comfy." I say wearily and shifting my position. I could faintly hear Dustin gag at the sight, but I knew he was jealous.

The movie finally ends and we decide just to sleep on the couches. Just as I'm about to go to SpaceLand I realized what I'm still wearing but thing nothing of it. Black. Til next morning I guess.

——————————

The next morning I find my conscience close to a good warmth, it was one I had experienced before, one I once loved. Sidney. A short good memories popped up, then I realized what my conscience was thinking and snapped out of it. I open my eyes to see Brentt close to my face as well as his shirtless warm body heat. Woah.

A/n
Ahahahahaha..... you probably hate me for this love triangle BUT I AM THE AUTHOR AND I DO AS I LIKE!... idk who I ship. OK ITS HARD TO CHOOSE WHEN I MADE THEM BOTH HOT AND LOVABLE AND KEKDNKWND.
Oh well we figure that out later. But as I was writing this I was thinking about what they would look like so I will decide that next time. Also don't forget to
Like, Vote, and Comment!
-VirgoLemonade