Chapter 1

A/n
I hope you enjoy it!!

Chapter 1:
A Whole New World

    I had just started my first day at Valent High School as a junior. Over the summer I had lost my parents to a fatal accident and moved to Arizona to go live with my mom's best friend or aunty Brendie since she didn't live that far away. I also had to live with her two sons, Caleb who is 13 and Brentt who is 17, the same age as me. And they both are idiots.

"Hey! Give that back!" I yelled out at Caleb while chasing him down the stairs. "I need that for school!" Caleb then ran into the kitchen where aunty Brendie was cooking.

"Hey, give it back now Care bear." Aunty Brendie demanded Caleb. Caleb then sat down at the dining table and threw my glasses lightly on the table.

"There you happy now." Caleb sulked in his seat and crossed hid arms. "Hmph... you look hotter without those glasses." He whispered.

I picked up my glasses and put them on as I sat at the dining table. "Yes, thank you and ew." Aunty Brendie then put two plates infront of us and one infront an empty seat. "Thank you!" I hummed.

"No problem, Brentt come eat!" Aunty Brendie yelled from downstairs and walked back into the kitchen.

"Coming!" Brentt replied while walking down stairs. Soon I saw a 6-pack of stupidness walk into the room. "Hey Joy Joy, looking fine today." He gave me a smirk that could make any girl fall under his spell that spells, 'lets have sex' all over it, but i'm immune.

"Hey idiot." I replied back with a smile. I then started eating and Brentt sat down and ate all his food right before me. Brentt and I left the dining room and hurried on into our rooms to get our stuff and change. I decided to wear a simple black crop top with a white stripe on the shoulders, denim jeans, and a flannel around my waist.

I walked out of my room to find Brentt waiting for me and walked downstairs. Brentt got up and walked towards me. "Are you ready?" He asked.

I nodded and right before we stepped out of the house Aunty Brendie yelled out, "Have a great day and don't get in trouble!" Aunty Brendie ended off glaring Brentt, but Brentt and I yelled out, "Bye!" in unison as we stepped out the door.

As I turned back around and walked towards the front by the mail box I saw Brentt on his motorcycle wearing his leather jacket and a white shirt splashed with black, if you don't know Brentt is one of those cliche bad boys from books and movies, but I don't really care since he treats me well. Brentt tossed me a helmet and I hopped on, no problem and we took off. I looked around at everything around me while I felt the nice breeze on my hair and my face, man I felt alive, free, I thought of my mom and dad and a few tears fell, but soon flew away with the wind.

We finally arrived at the school and everyone stared at us, I was pretty confused. I hopped of the motorcycle before Brentt and stayed closed to him. "Um... why are people staring at us?" I asked Brentt while taking off my helmet.

Brentt took off his helmet and grabbes the one in my hands. "Not sure, probably because a nerdy looking girl like you was riding on the back of a motorcycle with a hot bad-ass guy like me." He chuckled, then I punched his arm.

"Idiot." I mumble, but smiled.

"Hey, sorry I have to go real quick, but I'll catch ya later." Brentt took off and I walked into the school by myself.

As I walk down the hall I saw a couple people stare at me.

"Damn she's hot."

"I heard she rode with Brentt to school."

"Ugh, she seems like a slut."

"Thats something I wanna bang."

I heard more whispers until I got to the main office. I shed a small tear as I walked up to the lady at the front desk, I studied her closely and noticed she was wearing blue lipstick with purple eye shadow, which made me cringe. I am very sensitive and some of the littlest things could hurt me. "E-excuse me." I said hoping the strange lady would notice me.

She looked up and smile. "Hello how my I help you?" She asked.

"U-um I'm Adaline Joy Sentino, i'm the new kid." I answered her, I gave a kind smile as the lady turned around and gave me a papers.

"Here is your schedule, you should hurry up, the bell just rang." I noticed that the halls were clearing of people and fast walked around looking for the right class.

"409... 409!" I quickly entered the classroom and everyone looked up at me as well the teacher. "Sorry i'm late I got lost... i'm new." I explained, hoping she'd understand.

"Thats okay, just don't be late next time." She turned around and started writing on the white board. I start walking down an aisle and find three seats close by eachother in the back by the corner. I take the one by the window and some people start to stare and whisper.

I only managed to hear someone say, "Omg she's in his seat!" Though I ignored it and secrety plugged in my airpods that were already connected to my phone.

I looked out the window, having my curly hair hide my face alittle, and hear the classroom door open and talking, but I ignored it. I felt foot steps coming towards me, but ignored it aswell. I took out my airpods and felt someones faces close to me. "What are you doing in my seat?" That voice was familiar.

"I don't see your name on it." I turn my head and and was facs to face with hotness... wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hahahahahahahaha I love cliff hangers mostly because it bring readers in and keeps them in, lol
Oh whales
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!
-VirgoLemonade aka Via