Chapter 2

Chapter 2:
Trouble

Adaline's POV

    I thought my glasses got a little foggy, so I took them off and wiped them, for a second I thought it was him... nevermind. Brown eyes then got out a sharpie and wrote, Dustin on it. "Oh looky here, now go or else." He threatens.

    "Or else what." I talked back.

    He picked me up from my seat and through me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and slapped my ass. "Wow nice ass." He laughed and I started to kick my legs until the teacher finally butted in.

     "Ok, Dustin thats enough! Put her down or else detention!" Even after the detention threat he still doesn't listen.

    "Put me down you dick head!" I yell. Dustin finally put me down so i'm sitting on the table.

    "Hmm, I like you, your feisty." He said as he put his face closer to mine.

    I started to blush, I felt his warmness starting to hug me and the scent of vanilla attracted me.

    Shit, he's hot.

    "I am aren't I." He gave a million dollar smirk and sat in his chair, leaving me embarrassed and still on the table.

    "I can't believe I said that outloud." I mumble. My blood started to boil because of the things Dustin did and said and because the teacher rarely even helped. I sat down on the seat next to him and glared at him for the rest of class.

    The bell finally rang for next period and I was relieved, I didn't think I could be in the same room as him anymore.

    "Hmm, science." I found the classroom just in time before the bell rang and everyone was already here. I walked up to the the teacher. "H-hi i'm the new student, Adaline Joy." I said.

    "Oh hello! Welcome... go take a seat next to Harriette." He said in a joyful tone. I like this teacher.

    I walked towards the girl sitting by herself and she looked up at me and smiled. She seems nice. I thought to myself. "H-hi my name is Adaline, but you can call me Joy." I greeted as I sat down.

    "Hi! I'm Harriette!" She said. Her voice was pretty high, but I can already tell she's a keeper. "So your new huh? I saw you came with the bad boy... Brentt?  What are you guys... a couple?" She asked as she sketched in her notebook.

    "Um... actually we live together, its complicated... and what do you mean bad boy?" I explained and asked.

    "You know how every school in a story or book has a bad boy that smokes and get into fights, thats him." She tells me.

    I felt confused. Brentt is doesn't seem bad when I met him, just idiotic. "Really..."

    "Yep." She said, still drawing.

    I stare at nothing and raise one eyebrow. That kid has some explaining to do.

    Harriette and I talked some more and we became friends and exchanged numbers by the end of class.

    I went through one more class until lunch. And I searched for my locker first before trying to look for Brentt. "Ah, there it is!" I fast walk towards it and quickly open the lock and put some of my stuff inside.

    Suddenly the locker door closes, but I moved from the spot where my head was, so it didn't hit me. I turn and look and see a guy put me in a postition where my backs against the wall and the guy has his hands pushed on the wall next to my head. "Hey, your really pretty." He said. I looked around and saw no one witnessing this, probably because they're all in the cafeteria.

    "H-hi, um can you move." I try to escape from him, but he comes closer leaving less space for me.

    I stared into his eyes, and looked at his lips. I wasn't ammused, I was terrified. The position I was in brought many memories of him. "G-get off of me." I felt weak, i'm really a mix of things. Some days i'm tough, some days I feel weak. I start to feel dizzy and I close my eyes, hoping someone would help me. "Please." I say as soft as I can.

    "Joy Joy are you ok?" I hear someone say. I open my eyes and come face to face with Brentt. I turn my head and see the guy running away hold his cheek. And I turn back to Brentt and he holds his arms out offering a hug and I gladly take it.

    After a lot of comforting I walk with Brentt outside on the field behind the bleachers, where some other guys were hanging out and smoking cigs. "Hey Blakely, who's the chick" One of the boys asked him.

    "She's a family friend, who lives with me, pass me a cig." They guy threw him a pack, but I caught it instead and threw it away. "Hey the fuck?!" He yells at me.

    "Smoking is bad." I cup his face real quick and giggle.

    "Haha, I like her. My name is Colton." The guy greeted.

    "Adaline, but my friends call me Joy." I greeted aswell. I turn and look behind Colton, to see Brentt talking to someone familiar. "DICK HEAD!" I yell out to Dustin as I walk towards him. I was so furious when I saw him, I slapped him as hard as I could.

    "What the fuck!" He yells out  in pain. What can I say? I have a good right arm.

    Dustin lifted his hand to slap me back, but Brentt held it. "Don't you dare." He said. "Explain."

    "But! She... argh... she was in my seat and didn't move... I slapped her ass." Dustin whinned like a little kid complaining to his mom.

    "What the hell! She's basically my sister, I live with her!" Brentt looked mad, but serves Dustin right.

    I started to giggle at Brentt who was scolding Dustin like he was his mom. "Haha, its ok Brentty-poo, I got him back. Plus when he carried me I got a look at his tiny ass." I joked.

    "Hey! My ass ain't tiny. I converted my eyes to Brentt who managed to get a cig. I quickly grab it out of his mouth and while i'm at it the one out of Dustin's mouth.

    "Smoking is bad!" I then lightly hit both of their faces with each hand, Brentt then leaves me and Dustin together.

    I turn to follow Brentt, but felt someone holding my waist. "Uuh" I look back and is face to face with Dustin.

    "Your really hot."

    I start to feel heat rush up my face and blush. What is he doing to me?!

A/n
Hola! Lol im not spanish I jus like saying hola instead of hello or hi, well i hope you enjoyed this chapter
And dont forget to
Vote, Share, and Comment!
-Virgo Lemonade aka Via