Nikki: I know it's just that what does she want ? What does she need why now ? Why when were so happy together !

Layla: Question is does it matter ?

Nikki: What do you mean ?

Nattie: What if Kelly just wants John to be with his daughter and not her will you stay with him ?

Nikki: Of course I will ! I just always wished that if we had a kid it would be mine and his not his and Kelly's !

Then there's a knock on the door

Nikki: If it's John I'm showering

She said as she ran into the showers ! And Brie just rolled her eyes and went to get the door

Brie: Oh hi John !

John: Hello Brianna is Nicole here ?

Brie: Yeah she's showering though you know we have a match to get ready for haha !

John: Haha yeah umm when she comes out can you tell her I stopped by ?

Brie: I will !

John: Thank you !

Brie: No problem hey if you see Randy can you tell him I'll see him after me and Nikki's match ?

John: Yes I will !

Brie: Okay thanks bye !

John: Bye !!

She closes the door and walks back to his locker room where he finds Randy !

Randy: So how did Nicole take it ?

John: We haven't really talked about it she just kind of found out !

Randy: How ?

John: She surprised me in catering and naturally I missed her so I kissed her then Ashely came up to me and said

Mommy why is this woman kissing daddy ! And Nicole saw her then Kelly than me and well yeah !

Randy: Wow how do you think she is ?

John: I don't know can you call Brie and ask ?

Randy: Yeah I will but be quite I don't want her knowing I'm telling you !

John: I will !

Randy starts to call Brie ! And puts it on speaker !

Brie: Hey babe what's up ?

Randy: I was just calling to see if you heard about John and his daughter ?

Brie: Yeah Nattie and Layla told me !

Randy: Does Nikki know ?

Brie: Yeah they told me because when I came in here Nikki was crying !

Randy: She was crying ?

Brie: Yeah I guess it's not so much the fact that he has a daughter but more that it's not her and Johns and instead it's his and Kelly's you know ?

Randy: No yeah I know but what do you think she's going to do ?

Brie: Nikki ?

Randy: Yeah !

Brie: Well she's not going to leave him if that's what you think !

Randy: Honestly yeah I thought that !

Brie: No Nicole loves John way to much to leave him I mean if he would have cheated and this is the result of that infidelity than she would but it's obvious that Kelly was pregnant before right ?