Chapter 1

Four months ago

Four months ago

Valentina POV

"What the hell do you mean asshole, are you talking to me like that?!" A females voice shouted in a very annoying way.

"Yes I am bitch now suck it up and shut up your voice is blocking my ear!" Another spoke out aggressively but at the tone it was a male.

I heard the sound of something breaking from below. I could only guess from my kitchen and that the sound it must be one of my chinaware

It certainly who it was 'MY PARENT' not a new thing.

A sigh escaped my lips as I climb down from my king-size bed. Tying my robe together I head down to the source of noise. Cautiously.

"Are you talking to me?! Did you just call me a fucking bitch?! Oh I will show you what a bitch can fucking do!" the female shouted.

"Woman you're crazy" He respond back this time sounding tried, probably from their argument.

"Yes I am, am fucking crazy, and let me tell you, you married this crazy woman now shut the fucking up dickhole!"

Okay I have had enough of this two, why can't they for once shut the fuck up. I made it to the kitchen yet those two still yelling at each other. I rolled my eyes mentally avoiding them from seeing it or else am in deep shit.

I sigh "Mom, dad can you please stop" I felt tired. I used my hands to rub my two eyes am such my hair is a mess and am still in my shorts and sweat shirt, my mouth is also smelling 'morning breath'.

"So you lady decided to come down stairs" My mom Margo said deviating her anger towards me.

Fear is what I felt at this moment I hate when she does that it ends up with her questioning me and that lead to things I fear or could it be 'someone' I fear. I shivered thinking about him but I refuse to the pains I feel every time I think of him is still there.

"S-Sorry I w-was sleeping" I stammered with fear which was so unlike me.

"Of course you were asleep we came to your house shouting and it took you long to get down here!" My father James yelled at me hitting the island with his palm hard.

I flinched "A-Am sorry" I stammered again but this time shaking hard

"Just shut up now listen to us" My mom shifted a chair to sit on and face me "Now tell me is there any rich guy you are shagged?" She lifted her brow.

Oh my here comes the trouble have been avoiding "No" I whispered quietly but she still heard me.

"What the fuck do you mean 'No' why haven't you shagged one?" She shouted throwing an apple at me aiming it on my head but I manage to dodge it.