Chapter 44 - My schedule

Start from the beginning

"Kels, talk to you later," I said.

"Okay bye," She said.

"Bye," I hung up.

I reach the first floor then follow him into the living room, he already has the remote on his hand to turn the tv on. He took a seat on one of the couch in the living room.

"Alex," I coldly said.

He looks up at me in a cold way,

"Did you plan this?" I asked him.

He looks up at me but then his eyes look into the tv in front of him like he's ignoring me,

"Did you plan to cancel all of my schedule for the next two months?" I asked him.

"Alex answer me," My voice raised up.

"Yes I did! Why?" He said, he looks so cold and his jaw is clenching.

"Why?" I asked him back.

"You asked me why?"

"It's my job Alex, if you're worried about me this isn't a right thing to do!" I said.

"I've worked hard for it, and what you did can destroy my agency's name and also my career," I said.

"I'm worried about you," He said.

"There are still so many ways other than doing this Alex," I said.

He stays in a silent,

"This is for your safety bella, I'm canceling your schedule until it's safe," he said.

"Of course you can not," I said.

"Of course I can," He said.

"I'm protecting you Bella don't you know that?" He asked me.

"You better stay at home, I want to keep you safe," He said.

"You're not going anywhere without me," He said.

A tear slips from my eye when his voice rises up, it shocks me to see him so angry. I shake my head while my eyes are watering.

"You can't do that," I said.

"This include my career and life Alex, you cannot just tell me what to do I'm not your employee!" I said.

"But you're mine," He said.

"That's not how it works," I said.

"Yes it suppose to! This is for your own good!" His voice raised up and it makes me so shock, he never shouted at me like that.

The silent in the room making the situation feel colder, the only thing that I can hear is the low sound from the Tv in the living room.

My heart feels hurt, my mind cannot believe for what he just did. It feels like I don't know who is this person in front of me.

I'm scared of him.

My vision slowly gone blur because of the tears that slowly falling out of my eyes, I cannot believe that he just said that words.

"I don't want to do this," My voice breaking the silent, it cracked where you can hear the sadness on my shaky voice.

"I don't want to do this anymore, I'm tired," I said.

That words finally came out of my lips, right at the same time the elevator went open by Glenn who is about to enter the room. But Glenn suddenly stopped himself when he realizes it isn't the right time to talk,

"Glenn, wait," Alex said then it makes Glenn stop making his way out.

Alex's brown eyes are staring at the floor once I said that to him, it seems like he didn't expect that I'm going to say that.