Original

Hello, beautiful people!

Ready for a rollercoaster of laughter and tears and wanting to throw your phone at the wall?

No?

Well, you should be if want to believe what my readers say.

If you're a reader from one of my other stories, please be kind enough to drop a message here for the newcomers. It would be much appreciated and a warning to the unprepared.

Onto the story.

You know the drill, what every author says -- don't copy, don't steal, vote, comment. I'll go a step further and say, my stories are reality-based so please respect the real people and don't leave hate. Trust me, it doesn't cost to be kind. It just earns you respect.

Lots of love to all and thank you for giving me a chance to take you on this journey.

Daisy ❤️

°°°°°°

Summary

° because sometimes falling is inevitable °

° based on a true story °

°°°°°°

Crystal Monroe is slowly falling apart at the seams, being torn to shreds by the picture-perfect, abusive boyfriend she has surrendered herself to.

Ryan Falls is trying to be a better man without letting his past catch up with him, as he fights his demons single-handed. Literally.

Maybe they can catch each other before it's too late. Because they're both falling.

Crystal is falling off the edge, and Ryan is falling for her.

°°°°°°

Warning

The story contains triggers such as substance use, mental health issues, toxic relationships, abuse -- verbal, emotional, sexual and physical -- and suicide. Do not read if you are uncomfortable with these.

You are also likely to fall head over heels for the male lead -- who is super flawed but in the most beautiful way.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

°°°°°°

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS STORY IS A FIRST DRAFT AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING OFFLINE.