Looking for true stories, male protagonists, and fast updates? You've come to the right place. Welcome!
* Social rights activist,
* Student for life,
* Compulsive writer,
*Valentine Baby and 90s kid (02-14-1995)
* Wattpad Engagement Ambassador,
*Official profile manager at @Teenfiction @@YA @ProfileMentalHealth and @AmbassadorsPK
* A Fiction Awards 2018 winner, Best Of The Little,
* Queen of plot-twists and master of complex characters (in the words of my readers).
* That writer who somehow manages to squeeze myself into every character of mine, who end up representing different aspects of me.
* A sucker for soft-hearted guys who can make me smile, find comfort in silence, and are far from charming,
* Cliché breaker who loves tragic stories with happy endings. I write about mental health, domestic abuse, substance issues, bullying, and social problems. Even if my stories seem cliché in the beginning, hold on to that thought and keep reading. I guarentee you'll see what I mean.
* Creator of complicated, realistic characters you will love and hate at the same time. Don't expect perfect boys or girls. Perfection is overrated.
* Survivor of domestic violence and suicide -- don't try it, kids. It doesn't help, I promise. Feel free to talk to me if you need anyone. I always reply.
° Dark romance and mental health/social issues:
1) Cracked by Him (Him series) ✓
2) Cure for Craving ✓
3) The Perfect Jade ✓
° Light romance, humor, social issues:
1) Knowing Xavier ✓
° Other than romance, but still including mental health and social issues:
1) The Impossible, the Possible, and the Complicated
* Thank you for checking out my profile or stories. I support my supporters.
* P. S. If you'd like to support me or help me get more exposure, add my sash to your profile picture and #Scarletter to your profile <3
* Don't forget you're awesome! ❤
- B/w Psychotic and Iconic
- JoinedFebruary 16, 2018