"I don't. But if I did, I wouldn't give it to you. I'm still mad." She walked up to the sink pulling out a tube of lip gloss.

"You know me and Hayden go way back. I had to defend her." I wasn't really in the mood to defend myself, but it seemed like Shania just wanted to start a conversation with me.

"I had a friend like that once. Georgie, remember her?"

I widened my eyes, staring at her. Her and Georgie had been friends. Really close.

Shania took my silence for an answer. "I'm going to tell you what I told her, because we are friends no matter what hoeish company you like to keep-"

"Shania." I said getting defensive over the term she called Hayden. She put her hands up in surrender.

"I'm going to tell you what I told her. Get out while you can. Because he's not going to stop until he get's what he wants. He's spoiled and he's possesive and I would hate to see a friend go down that path."

Her words chilled me to the bone. "Do you still talk to Georgie?" I asked in a whisper while my heart raced.

She nodded, now pulling out a sleek tube of mascara.

"How's she doing?"

Shania smiled. "I've always liked you Rors. " She put the mascara into the bag and turned, looking perfect as always. "She's doing fine. Hit her up on facebook if you want to talk. I'll tell her about our little chat. Ta for now." She smiled as she stepped out of the bathroom.

She had given me a lot to think about.

***********

"You're giving me a scare here kid." My dad said from his office chair. I was sitting on the opposite side with a nervous look on my face. This whole thing could go horribly wrong.

"It's nothing serious dad." I said nonchalantly. "It's just... I want to feel safe."

My dad didn't look convinced.

"Sweetheart, I didn't know you had a boyfriend, and now you're asking me to help you get a restraining order on him? I'm bound to worry a little. I want to have a chat with this kid."

Oh, god no.

"Dad, please. I'm embarassed enough. It's nothing serious. I just want him to stop harrassing me." I didn't dare tell my dad about any of the details.

"If he is harassing you, it is serious. Christ, this is why you have brothers. I'm gonna have Kody-"

"No. dad, Kody can not know. You know how he gets." Just the thought had me on the edge of my seat. "I came to you because I thought I could trust you. You always told me I could."

He rolled his eyes. "And now you're trying to guilt me into this. That only makes this seem more serious." He thought for a while. "I'll speak to Mickey in the morning. Until then you stay away from this guy. I mean it Rors."

I nodded enthusiastically. "I will, I promise. Thank you dad. " I said leaning across the table to throw my arms around him. "I'm going to go to sleep."

I walked up to my room heading straight for my ensuite. I turned the bath on full heat, emptying my bath salts and oils planning on taking a nice soak. While I relaxed in the tub I scrolled through instagram and twitter. After about an hour of soaking, I drained the water and started to put on all my creams before getting dressed in a nice nude silk night gown.

Don't scream when you come out.

I narrowed my eyes at the message Sin had sent me. What did he mean? Had he accidently texted me? A weird surge of jealousy ran through me as the thought came to mind.

Pulling open my bathroom door, I stopped still when I saw him sitting on the edge of my bed. His lip was busted again and he looked just as sexy as he always had.

I screamed.

I couldn't help myself, and I immediately placed my hands over my mouth to muffle the sounds. "What. The. Fuck, Sin!" I growled.

He stared at me. "I specifically told you not to scream."

I walked up to him, slapping his shoulder repeatedly. "You can't just sneak into my room." I did my best to ignore the sparks I felt everytime I made contact with his skin. This man was just too much.

"Rory." He caught my wrists in his grasp succesfully stopping me from bruising him. "I want to talk to you. Please, don't send me away."

I couldn't send him away if I wanted too. For some reason, seeing him sitting on my bed with my big white frilly comfortable did some things to my feelings and it made me almost forget why I was mad.

Almost.

"Go ahead and explain Sin. And then you can leave. For good."

He winced when I called him by his nickname. "Will you ever call me Carson again Rory? I was just starting to like it."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm giving you three minutes."

He stood. "Okay, Okay, Rory. You know that I was watching out for you because of your brother, and that's what it was at first. But that had nothing to do with us. It was two different things."

I scoffed. "Yeah right, so getting me to stop partying, getting me to break up with Ian."

He narrowed his eyes. "Getting you to stop partying was for your brother. I never played with your emotions when I told you to stay out of house parties. Getting you to dump that asshole was purely selfishness. I wanted you Rory. I still want you."

I laughed sarcastically. "Oh. well if thats what you want let me just-"

"I'm not joking Rory. I didn't tell you about the deal because I knew exactly what you would think. I didn't know I would catch feelings, but things changed. I told your brother I couldn't do it anymore. I stopped."

I narrowed my eyes. "When?"

He met my gaze. "That night in my driveway."

I felt another ball of heat slam into my stomach as I remembered my first kiss with him. Just the thought of his lips against mine did things I just couldn't explain.

I was snatched out of my daydream by the feel of his fingertips against my flesh. I pursed my lips to keep from moaning.

"Rory, what the fuck is on your neck?"

**********************

#ohshit
Hey guys, long time no see. I know that's my fault so, sorry. Umm I don't know when this book is going to end really, but it seems like it has just a couple of more chapters.

FF: I named Georgie after Regina George. I don't know why.

QOTD: Favorite Avenger?

AOTD: who can choose? Definitely between Thor, Loki, Spider-Man, Cap, Tony, Hawkeye, and Black Panther.

#Sorryhulkandblackwodow
#youguyshaveeachother