was it fate or we just got drunk overly?

"Wah, was a bit hard, ain't it?" asked the guy with a smile.

"No, not even for a second!" honestly answered Dazai.

"It's bc you stood quietly on the sidelines and even for a second didn't try to help!" yelled redhead.

"Ha-ha-ha!" others began laughing.

After the regular mission, a company with the participation of Double Black went to celebrate the successful completion. The main character of the battle with absurd arguments tried to abandon the hangout, but...

"What~? Are you..." next words Dazai said in a whisper with an arrogant smile.

"Shut up and let's see!" Chuuya enthusiastically agreed when the partner took him on "up to this?"

They drank almost all night, played games and did things on a bet. In short, it was fun. But at some point, everything went in the wrong direction...

"Go on, I dare you!" it was of cause Dazai.

"All right, piece of shit!" after taking a shot, the red-haired one couldn't be stopped...

As a result, he lost 10 times to rock paper scissors. Teeth gritting and haughty laugh filled the space. Dazai, having drunk quite a lot, also didn't think adequately and...

"Where you two going?" asked someone.

"Secret. Ha-ha, my wish is secret until we back!" he dragged drunk Chuuya wherever he went.

As it usually happens in life, they didn't return to the place that night...

_________________________

Oh, so many questions lefts, yeah? Let me explain: the title of this part is a question for the whole story; where Dazai and Chuuya goes you'll see in the next parts. Why does the story have such a beginning? Well, I simply can't come up with anything else even now...