Date day

Kristina's pov-

I told the girls to come to my room so we could get dressed. We started with the outfits then hair then makeup. I wore a black dress that came to knee length with a mint necklace and my hair was wand and light makeup. Izzy had on a strapless lilac dress with a black necklace and her hair was straight and light makeup. Renee had a nave dress a coral necklace and light makeup with her hair in beach waves. We all wore nude flats. We were waiting for the boys and the girls kept asking questions.

Hayes pov- we all wore cackies and really nice shirts. We were on are way to go get the girls and we were on the sidewalk when we saw the girls walk to see where we were. Finally izzy saw us. The girls walked up to us and man can I just say Kristina looked amazing.

Cameron pov-

The girls walked up to us and they all looked amazing but izzy caught my eye the Lilac dress brought out her eyes and she just looked stunning and I think all of are jaws dropped to the ground.

Nash's pov

Renae looked amazing and I started to blush it felt like it. I finally said shall we get in the car and go to the play. They all agreed and we were off to the play. I could not wait to see the wizard of oz of course Kristina picked it out.

At play

Kristina's pov-

We all sat down and we were pretty close to the stage. The play started and I was so excited and so were the girls and the boys. The play was so good but so long and it had no breaks in between half of the play. Finally we were off together food.

At restaurant

We went to Olive Garden and we all got Fedduchino and sweet tea or water cause we da cool kids. While we were eating fans came up to us and asked for pictures. It did get a little annoying cause it was are date night.

At home

The boys came over for a little and decided to spend the night so they ran home to get their stuff. Us girls got in comfy clothes and layed in the movie room anD wait forthe boys to get back. Once they got back we all went to bed and fell asleep immodeatley. Before me and Hayes fell asleep I said it was one of the best dates ever and fell asleep.

.....................................................................................................................................................

The triple date finally happene and it was perfect to me. Thanks for over 700 reads it means so much. I will be updating more often now which is awesome

Love

Jace