Babysitting

Kristina's POV-

The weekend finally came and I have to babysit Skylan today at the Griers house. I am so excited but I hope Hayes is not there cause then I will be sidetrackedu. I started to get ready to go.

I was wearing orange ombré high wasted shorts with a black T-shirt and my white vans with my hair in a side braid. I was walking to there house since it was next door. I knocked on there door and Mrs.Floyd told me the important stuff and ran out the door.

I walk in and Skylan runs up to me and gives me a huge hug. Nash was sitting on the couch and told me him and Renae was going to chipolte today for lunch. I said okay and have fun.

Then Hayes walks in and gives me a very long hug and Nash told me I was blushing. Hayes said he is staying at the house while I babysit cause he had no plans. I was happy but scared that I would get side tracked from watching sky.

So me and Sky just hung out with Hayes and made ice cream sundae for fun. Hayes and is got to know each other while sky took her nap.

Then all of a sudden me and Hayes end up on the couch watching 21 jump street and cuddle. Then he asked me if I would go on a date with him on Friday next week and I said yes!